Chapter 15: training/ kyoto exchange event part 1

Some time had passed since the event of satomi gojo and (y/n) talking to the Kyoto principal. Every student has been viciously training for the Kyoto event. But for one orange haired girl, her doubts become bigger then her own strength.. (y/n) is seen walking  around jujutsu high as his student comes up to him.

Nobara Sensei!

(Y/n) Hm? Oh nobara what do you need?

Nobara Sensei.. i come to you to ask you for.. help.

(Y/n) Help? Oh you want me to train you?

Nobara Correct since gojo is out somewhere and I feel you might be the best to help me.

(Y/n) Well you've come to the right person nobara! I'll have you know I also trained maki.

Nobara You trained maki?!

(Y/n) Yes though it was harder since I also had to learn how to use her weapons to teach her moves.. so kinda in a way I was being taught too.. but it's going to be way easier if I teach you!

Nobara Are you saying I'm not as strong as maki?..

(Y/n) What?! No! You're strong in your own ways just as maki is strong in her own ways. But a pep talk is not what you came to me for so..

Just then (y/n) holds his hands out and forms a hammer that would be identical to nobara had it not been purple.

(Y/n) I have noticed that your signature weapon the hammer, is good at most things. Long range, medium range and somewhat even close range. But what it's lacking is a great defense.

Nobara Great defense in what way?

(Y/n) Okay let's say a curse was able to dodge your nails and was able to unarm yourself of your hammer. Do you think you will have the power to fight them in hand to hand combat?

Nobara In that situation probably I would have a huge disadvantage.

(Y/n) Then I will teach you how to create a defense even if your disarmed!

Nobara How though?

(Y/n) Alright Let's start off with the basics of your combat. You like using nails to attack correct?

Nobara Yes that is the main aspect.

(Y/n) Good, so if you were fighting a curse and you missed your nail it would be lodged into a wall or the ground correct?

Nobara Correct.

(Y/n) So if you were to lose all your nails and your hammer it would be devastating in a fight... I have a solution that I believe will work.

(Y/n) then closes his left hand and reopens it to reveal 4 nails.

(Y/n) Okay now I just have to hit them around...

(Y/n) then throws the nails in the air before striking them down into different locations. Some into the walls of buildings that surround them or into the dirt floor beneath them.

(Y/n) Now that your out of nails it would make it pretty hard to defend correct?

Nobara Yeah.. where are you going with this sensei?

(Y/n) Nobara I want you to now sense for any type of cursed energy.

Nobara For what-

(Y/n) Just do it and really focus because the curse energy I want you to sense is very minuscule..