Chapter 10: The third first year

As the night passes the sun arises once more as the group makes it to the city of harujuku and await for their new member.

Yuji How come there's only three first years sensei? Wouldn't that be too few?

(Y/n) Sorcerers are a hard type of people to find. You ever met anyone who could see curses?

Yuji Ah.. no.

(Y/n) Thats why there's so little of us. Sorcerers are a minority in the world.

Yuji Ahh... wait i head fushiguro tell me that I'm the third first year.

(Y/n) Because our second first year entry was already decided before you came along.

Just then satomi comes along with shopping bags.

Satomi Hello everyone!

(Y/n) You need to seriously calm down on the sugar your eating..

Satomi Worry about yourself! Plus this isn't all for me, it's for me and Thaluta.

Thaluta Hehehe..

(Y/n) I still don't get how food travels to you when your in my body... and using a avatar to eat the food...

Satomi Anyways, i see your uniform had arrive Yuji!

Yuji Oh yeah It's perfect. Though it's different from fushiguro's.

(Y/n) That's because you can have your uniforms customized like mines. And I think someone had enough kindness in their hearts to customize it for you...

(Y/n) then nudges satomi as she pushes him off.

Satomi you're acting like I don't have common kindness.

(Y/n) I mean-

Satomi Shut it.

Yuji ...anyways it looks pretty good I guess.

Megumi On to more important thing such as why are we meeting up in harujuku?

Satomi Because that's what she had requested.

She says as Thaluta starts chowing down on some popcorn.

Yuji Popcorn?! Wait I want some!!

(Y/n) Where?.. what the hell where did you get popcorn!?

Thaluta You know my connection to you isn't that small anymore.. plus people can't see me I'm a curse.

(Y/n) Don't steal stuff it's not nice.

Thaluta I'm a curse like hell I'm gonna pay!

///////

The group heads deeper into the city as they find their new member holding a man by his collar from running.

Yuji That's our new member huh...

(Y/n) Yep and that makes us a group of five now.

Thaluta six.

(Y/n) You're inside of me I think you count as me.

Yuji Are we seriously going to talk with her?.. it's kinda embarrassing..

 it's kinda embarrassing