Chapter 12: Domain expansion..

Kurata eyes flow around wildly as all sound is blocked off and a black circle surrounds them. (Y/n) disappears into a dense forest that appears leaving kurata in a field of purple flowers.

The sky is dark leaving kurata to only see 6 feet in front of him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sky is dark leaving kurata to only see 6 feet in front of him. His hair stands on end as goosebumps appear on his body.

Kurata C-Come out Thaluta! Face me!! Coward!!

Kurata breaths heavily as he walks through the fields of flowers. Each step having him on edge as nothing else fills the air except the sound of his breath. That is, until he sees it.. the forest from before had reappeared in front of him revealing the thing that makes his blood turn cold..

 the forest from before had reappeared in front of him revealing the thing that makes his blood turn cold

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

??? Amazinggg grace... how sweetttt.. the sound.. that saveddd... a wrench... like meee..

The things voice is heard loudly despite being a soft whisper. Kurata tries to run but can't seem to move. His eyes widen, hair stands, and goosebumps appear all over as he realizes what will happen.

??? Kurata.. zingla.... Kurata.. zingla..

The thing chants over and over as it moves it's way towards him slowly. Kurata starts breathing even more heavily as darkness is the only thing other then then thing he can see.. he tries to run but just like before he can't and watches as it moves closer and closer. The chant of things voice grows ever so louder as kurata eyes move everywhere trying to find anything that could help him.. but Atlas. Nothing can help him when the grim reaper is...

..calling his name..

(Outside of kurata mind)

(Y/n) stands holding Asami by her hand as they look a kurata shaking.

Asami W-What's happening to him?

(Y/n) Thaluta told me about this domain and what it does. But Asami you need to promise me something.

Asami Yes lord (y/n) anything!