Prologue

Jujutsu high school. A school where geniuses, actors, idols and even a few presidents went to. It is indeed, one of - if not the - most popular school in Japan. You would need various scholarships and/or a lot of money to enter. It is extremely difficult to get in.

However Gojo Satoru, being Gojo Satoru, obviously got in with no problem whatsoever. As you know, he aces everything he puts his mind into. And besides, he is a very rich person (one of the richest in the country in fact). So, with 'a little' bit of money (about a million yen) and to top it his talents, he got into the school. Already popular in the country, his fame rose due to getting in, and even a few modelling industries tried to scout him. He was most definitely in heaven, he has a lot of potential indeed.

His looks made his reputation look even better. His unnatural snow-white hair and his gleaming sapphire eyes. His immensely tall figure and a charming bright smile. He's got it all. girls would faint as soon as they even set eyes onto his godly face. There are even rumours that males fell in love with this man too.

According to some people, his blue eyes glow. But, I suppose not many people can find out about that. After all, he wears sunglasses everywhere he goes. No one's seen his eyes in public in a while. Anyway, He's apparently gotten hundreds of confessions. He's above humankind, they say. He's a God.

Geto Suguru, however, has a different story. He doesn't have the looks (according to him) and also doesn't have the money. He isn't even famous or anything. He just got in with about 20 scholarships. From engineering to acting, he got them all purely by hard work. How? Let's just say it's determination. Since he doesn't have enough money, he decided to become famous and make sure his parents get what they need. He would produce the money and they would just have a happy life. They deserve it after all. They even took in the two sisters Mimiko and Nanako when they fully knew they wouldn't have enough money. They were found in the middle of the road on the way back home. Of course Geto couldn't ignore them. His parents couldn't either.

If Geto is being honest, he's never even heard of the Gojo Satoru before. He is quite behind on social media. So when he came into the gates on the first day of high school, he had absolutely no idea why everyone was crowding around a white haired freak. He couldn't even see his face, there were about seven layers of girls surrounding this mysterious Jack Frost. He only shrugged and assumed he was a celebrity, not his business at all. So without a clue whoever this popular guy was he ignored him and walked past. He didn't think it was important. He didn't even need to be in this guy's life. 

Boy, he was wrong.

A/n: thank you all for helping me with this! If you don't know I made the book 'You'll never love me', and a lot of people helped me choose the name, the au etc etc. I'm really glad you guys are this supportive!!