Chapter 15

The room was dead silent for a minute. Geto was staring to think it was a bad idea. Did he really just say that, first of all? He knew the first time was a joke, but he wasnt even sure anymore. Was it a joke this time, or was it genuine? Geto couldn't even tell. He was starting to feel embarrassed, and he never really got embarrassed. Was he that interested in.. kissing? Let alone, with a boy, with his rival??

And to top it all, the silence in the room made it really really awkward for Geto. Why did he ask that? He suddenly felt embarrassed about it. He doesn't even know why he's being nervous, but he should've not asked that. That's right, he should just say it was a joke and just make sure Gojo doesn't think he's gay or weird.

"-re." Gojo murmured, Geto not catching the first part. Okay, looks like he was too late. 

"Sorry, what?" Geto asked, totally not sweating like the Victoria falls. Geto knew that Gojo found it suspicious, since he had already asked it once. It was totally normal for the reaction to be something like:

"What the fuck?"

"Ew."

Or "Are you gay?"

Geto regretted every moment of this day. They were just starting their project!! He wouldn't be able to stand the awkwardness after whatever happens. But, the very big but, Gojo replied with:

"I said sure."

Gojo replied dryly, his face obviously beet red. Woah. Is Geto dreaming, is this real? Is life even real? No way the Gojo Satoru (probably a very straight person) said yes to a kiss with the simple Geto Suguru.

He was hearing things, wasn't he? He was totally hallucinating. No way to Gojo Satoru actually agreed.

"Really?" Geto asked just to make sure, but before he could open his mouth again and say his mouth was shut closed with another pair of lips. Geto open his eyes and saw Gojo closed eyes, his sunglasses off and his fluffy white hair really really close to Geto. They were.. touching.

Oh god. Ohhh god.

This was seriously happening?

Gojo's lips felt soft, perfect in his. The sensation was absolutely incredible, he had never felt anything like this before. Oh gosh, why did he like this so much? Why was his heart racing so fast, making his hands so sweaty?

He liked the kiss, no doubt about it.

It lasted for a second. Or was it two? He couldn't tell. All he knew was that he was experiencing euphoria. 

But as soon as Gojo retracted his lips, he wanted to go again. He wanted to keep on going, on and on until their lips got swollen. He wanted to go all day.

God, this felt gay. And maybe it was. Fuck this, he doesn't mind everything that comes next, he just wants to do it right now.

"Can we go a-" and before Geto could ask to go one more time, the door swung open and itadori stumbled inside. Great timing, kids.

Geto and Gojo quickly scrambled away from each other, going into position as if they were actually doing the project: within three milliseconds.

"Uh.." Fushiguro from behind Itadori, his head sticking out. "Did we just interrupt something very important?" He raised his eyebrows, looking very very carefully at the two.

"Oh, we did? What were they doing?" Itadori asked his boyfriend, as if the two boys were not right in front of him. "Was it like that time where i kissed you when you were asleep but you were also pretending to sleep and so we technically had our first kiss at a very random time and we just didn't talk about it?" He rambled on, Gojo and Geto gaping and turning red. It was literally that scene, but both (technically) awake.