Chapter 9

"I'm sorry, did I hear that right?" Itadori cupped his ears and stared at Gojo. "Realistic dolls? That's actually creepy."

"do you guys really not catch up with social media these days?" Gojo sighed, looking down at the window towards the two figures, that sure did look like a human. " One of the reasons Mahito is so famous is because he's good at fashion, basically anything to do with cloth and mannequins. that's also part of the reason why they haven't expelled, the troublemaker, because he's so influential and popular." He tore his eyes away from the blobs (the dolls) and turned to his kouhais.

"Are you serious? Come on, what do you mean by realistic dolls?" Fushiguro looked expectantly at his senior, completely puzzled.

" I mean that exactly. With a glance, you can tell whoever he's made or represented. Of course, since he's so young, that makes him a prodigy. His skills are unmatched!" Gojo adjusted his glasses (when had he put on his sunglasses?) and proceeded to to walk back to his bunk bed.

"W-what are you doing, Gojo senpai? The situation could be serious! You can't just go back to sleep!" Fushiguro blocked the ladder, making Gojo unable to climb up. Puffing out his cheeks, Gojo crossed his arms and towered over the boy (Fushiguro was also taller than average, but Gojo is about 20cm taller than average).

"What? It's not like he's my best friend or anything." Gojo tried to move past Fushiguro, but it felt like he got even angier.

"Are you serious? We had a whole conversation! Youre jealous of Mahito. And now you want to let Geto be with him?!" Fushiguro slapped his forehead as Gojo nodded uncertainly. This guy can really be an idiot sometimes, he doesn't even know what he's feeling! "You know what, come with us. And you will come, or I'll personally make sure you never go on a trip again."

"Okay okay! But i dont know what I'll even do." Gojo sighed, trudging after the boys who already left the room.

"For gods sake, you'll be there to get geto senpai outta there! What else?" Fushiguro caught up with his boyfriend, wanting to stay away from Gojo. He was so dense after a whole ass explanation. But then again, Gojo was Gojo. He had weird problems, he doesn't want anything to do with them anymore. If Fushiguro cant get to him, Shoko did say they had basically no hope. It would all be on Gojo, but because of his dense ass it probably wound ever get through. And Fushiguro is quite sure that Geto senpai doesn't really have any interest in Gojo, except for hating him.

"Fu-shi-gu-ro!" Itadori poked the side of his hip, making Fushiguro pop back into reality. "There you are, we can get going now, right? We need to get going to senpai. But if I'm being honest i have absolutely no idea where he'll be.." Itadori rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as Fushiguro smiled at his sunshine.

"Its okay, maybe we'll ask around-" as he spoke Fushiguro's lungs deflated of air, as a figure crashed into Itadori and Fushiguro. "Ack-" he tried to shove the person away, obviously knowing who it was. Itadori also struggled, almost stumbling onto the floor.

"Yo! Guys, I haven't seen you in forever!" A brunette girl with short hair smiled at the two, ignoring their protests. She had the same colour hair, the similar voice, and the same shortness of the hair..

"Sho- nah, it can't be." Gojo raised an eyebrow as he finally saw the face. It was none other than the young model Nobara Kugisaki.

"Kugisaki, hey." Fushiguro side, unused. He didn't need another person that would probably pester him forever.

" Hey, let me in on whatever you're doing.." her words came to stop as she averted her eyes towards the other model that stood in front of her, I figured that she hadn't noticed was there. With a quick mumble that sounded like 'Gojo Satoru?!', she whipped out her phone and took a photo before Gojo had time to blink. And with a contented sigh, she put her phone back and acted as if nothing had happened. " Anyway, I want in on whatever you're doing, I want a little fun since I haven't had any in a while."