Chapter 8

A/n: by the way, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors, its the middle of the night (its really not but oh well)

also, since people want geto as the top, i might make him one. I get where you guys are coming from, since he seems to have more 'confidence' and 'dominance' over the so called relationship. So, yes, geto could be the top. I'll try smut, since it was requested.. but I'm really bad at that so dont expect much.. because last time I did it I cringed so hard, I don't want to embarrass myself again.

- back to the story -

"Jealousy?" Itadori asked his boyfriend as they entered their hotel room. They had just run away from the 'couple' causing another huge commotion. They should really start worrying about how famous they are. Anything they say or do will spread quickly like wildfire. They really can't be going around causing a huge argument

" Yeah, I think it's jealousy." Fushiguro replied, slumping onto the shared bed. Itadori sat next to the raven head and gave him another smile.

"Hehe, just like the time you were because of Junpei!" Itadori poked his boyfriend on the shoulder, making Fushiguro look away.

"That was because he actually had a crush on you. I had competition!" He complained, now leaning his head to itadori's shoulder. "At least I have you now." Fushiguro only ever shows his soft side with Itadori, and Itadori is obviously very grateful for that. They're the perfect couple, they share everything, never hide anything.

"Aw, now I'm blushing!" Itadori hugged Fushiguro as he spoke. After a minute or two of cuddling, they got interrupted by a ring on Itadori's phone. After looking at who it was, Itadori picked up the phone. "Yes? Shoko senpai?" Itadori glanced at Fushiguro, who only gestured for him to continue talking.

"Itadori. Do you mind if you put it on speaker? If Fushiguro and Fushiguro only is there." Shoko spoke on the other side of the phone, sounding a little bit serious.

"Sure.." Itadori adjusted the noise and put it flat on the bed. "I did it."

"Okay. I totally forgot to mention this one thing. There's a troublemaker in the school, and you must be very careful, the troublemaker can not meet Geto." Shoko talked in what seemed like a whisper on shoko's side. "He name is Mahito, and you need to be careful. He's known to go after some people who are.. well, questioning life. Not that Geto is doing that, but he can have a really bad mental state when he's at his lowest." The two boys glanced at each other and winced.

"Shoko senpai, they already met." Fushiguro revealed, earning a while of silence.

"I suppose that was inevitable.. they do go to the same school. But be careful, make sure they don't get close. Gojo also knows he's bad news, so maybe get him to help you." Shoko sighed loudly and continued. "Mahito can be very manipulative. He's very popular, not as much as Gojo but like Nanami's level. But still, you need to make sure he doesn't trick you. Protect Geto, I heard from the fortune teller that something bad would happen."

"Uh. Did you just say a fortune teller? We got all worked up for nothing.." Fushiguro groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. She can sometimes be odd.

"Well, you never know if the fortune teller is legit or not." Itadori imagined Shoko shrugging. "Anyway, He's gotten suspended about multiple times because he started fights and tricked some of the students." Of course Shoko knew the talk of, well, everything. That's just Shoko's nature.

"Alright. We'll be careful of him, you just go and rest." Fushiguro ended the call and sat up straight. He turned to his boyfriend who was still lying down, smiling at his view.

"Well.. now we should be making sure Mahito isn't alone with-" itadori came to an abrupt halt as they heard the key of the hotel room beeped loudly outside. They turned to face Gojo, who was currently looking very mad. "Hello Gojo senpai.. we were just coming to get you! Where is Geto senpai?" Itadori peeked over the door but there was no one behind. Fushiguro should've expected it, Gojo isn't that close with Geto yet. But he was more concerned about who Geto was with. He couldn't be too certain.