Chapter 3

Geto and Gojo has an even more higher tension these days. And to Geto's disadvantage, the two geniuses are now the talk of the entire internet now. They are seen as the two rivals that are both "equal" (not everyone agrees on it), and that they just came from different origins. Gojo, the more famous and rich one, and Geto, the more smart and tactical. Well, no one really knows Geto personally, but they all knew he was smart, since he isn't known for money at all, but from the twenty scholarships he earned.

Geto's been getting so many follower requests that he just decided to make his account public. But that made it worse, he got way to many likes for everything. He really isn't used to being popular at all. Besides, he earned some fans of his own. He doesn't like that indeed. Also, the comments even asked him is Gojo and Geto were dating. Dating! Geto doesnt get social media at all. But he didnt bother replying, since Gojo's fans (stalkers) replied saying that Gojo wouldn't be gay. But we actually never know, Gojo's never really had a partner before, which was a surprise for Geto. He should've at least had one.

Shoko was still dealing with the complaining, although it shrunk down to only about one insult to the other in front to Shoko every time they met up. Shoko supposed it was inevitable, they do really despise each other, so far. But she still knew that they will eventually end up friends, or even something more. It's only her instincts, but everyone knows how good Shoko's guesses are. She's almost always right. And she even made a bet with her girlfriend Utahime, so she cant give up now (what they bet on will be revealed later on). So she decided to talk about this to the next person she would ask - Haibara. He was a people pleaser, but in a good way. He would always be really bubbly, and super friendly, making it hard for some people to not like him. He's also extremely good at noticing stuff, and he is good at giving dating advice. He has been dating Nanami for about two years, after all. He knows everything the meaning of everything, from little gestures to the true meanings behind the words. He's a great observer.

Haibara got the gist of it, as Shoko sent him a humongous message about them after all. So he decided to meet Geto as Shoko met Gojo. Shoko and Haibara thought of some questions to ask them, and they would evaluate the answer later on. And also, he wanted to see how much his role model - Geto - has been doing. Also, he's never personally met the amazing Gojo Satoru before, but his boyfriend Nanami told him that he's annoying at work, that he always clings onto him. Although Nanami does respect gojo, he wouldn't like the feed his ego. Haibara's response what that He still wants to see the very famous Satoru Gojo.

So Haibara met up with Geto. He couldn't refuse Shoko anyway, she would kill him. After receiving the information about the two of them, he sat down and laid down his information of the two boys. Shoko had a lot of intel indeed.

"What do you think about Gojo?" He asked Geto. Haibara thought back to what shoko had told him about Geto's descriptions on Gojo, and let's say it wasn't anything good.

"He's an absolute Dickhead, he has grandpa hair, i don't know how anyone finds that hot, and also his body is built like a stick." Geto replied without a second thought. Well, Shoko did say he was passionate. About insulting him. "Why are you doing this again?" Geto looks at Haibara who was scribbling down the response.

" Well, I heard there was a lot of things going on between you and him. I saw you on TikTok the other day, you must be so famous! And I was curious about you and how you've been doing." Haibara said. Thank goodness he had a quick response. Geto tends to be quite suspicious of people. "Well, anyway. Anything you find likeable about him?" Haibara tried a different approach. At least one good thing, probably?

"Hmm, the thing I like about Gojo? Well I suppose you can say his name." This brought a grin to Haibara's face, as he thought this was a good way to start. His name is quite similar to Geto after all. "It's only because his name is behind me in the register, I always get first ok the tests thanks to that." Geto said as he smiled happily. Haibara shouldn't have expected Geto to like someone like gojo so early, given his mixed personalities, so he only sighed. Geto can be very judgy.