Chapter 12

"What?" Geto asked, staring back at Gojo. Did he really stare at him for about a couple of hours just to tell him he should be a model? Geto felt like there was something more to it. But it was probably, as Geto's instincts were mostly wrong. "A model? Have you gone bonkers?" Geto sighed at Gojo, who was now propping his elbow up to properly face Geto. Usually, he would snap back. But he didn't this time and kept staring at Geto, making him more nervous. And besides, out of all jobs, a model would be a bad fit for Geto. He doesn't even know what to do in the shoot.

"Well, you have the looks - actually maybe not - and you also have the physique. You're tall, that's a big advantage. And you also have those eyes. The fans would be squealing over you." Gojo described every positive thing about Geto without hesitation. And Geto wondered if this was a genuine compliment. "And. Since we're best friends now wouldn't it be better if you come to my company and work as my comrade." if he was being honest, Geto did see where this was coming from. It would be beneficial and probably make Geto earn more money for his little sisters and parents.

"Are you sure? You don't have to do all that so we can be best friends. can't we just pretend to hang out with each other every now and then?" Although the modelling would've helped, he didn't really want to make himself more popular than right now. He couldn't really keep up with all the likes and retweets on his accounts.

"Well, it's your choice. But if your modelling is successful, you'll probably get 125-175 dollars an hour." Gojo let go of the power he was letting in on his elbow and laid flat on his back on the bed. "And if I remember correctly the yearly salary is 57,268.18 dollars per year." This dude and his memory, how does he remember all of that?

"Okay. Give me some time to think." Geto close his eyes and laid down onto his bed once more. He could still feel the eyes on him though. "And you can stop staring at me like that?!" He sighed, and finally felt the pressure releasing. He could finally sleep with some peace.

Gojo screwed up. He should've been more careful when he was stealing glances (ahem, starting into his soul, ahem) at Geto. If he was more careful, he wouldn't have blurted out that whole situation of Geto joining Gojo's company. But if he was being honest, it was quite a good idea. It certainly could help them both. Although seeing Geto every time he went to work would be quite annoying. It would be so annoying to see his pre- ugly face.

Other than that, he finally got it. He realised why he liked geto so much. Because me was more that's beautiful, much more attractive than the girls he's met before. Because he was one of the first (excluding Nanami and Shoko) to ever think Gojo's as not that impressive and important. He also was very smart. He could match Gojo. He could be the top with Gojo, and that has never happened before. He loves him like that. Wait. Love? Was it really at that stage right now? Wasn't he just genuinely interested in him and liked him instead of love?

Agh, he doesn't know anymore. He didnt want to get a migraine because of all the thinking. He turned in his bed and faced away from the wall. He opened his eyes and looked at Geto, who was already sound asleep. His bangs still stood out, and he would've laughed at his messy hair is geto was awake. He hadn't realized, but he really enjoyed Geto's company (except for the fact that he could be annoying).

"Are you still awake?" Geto's voice spooked Gojo, making him focus onto Geto's now opened eyes. Gojo thought he was actually asleep, since he looked so unguarded.

"Well, it is still 4 in the afternoon." Gojo quoted, taking off his sunglasses. He may be very observant, but he didn't notice the small blush appearing on Geto's face. Geto still hadn't gotten used to his eyes yet.

"Hey, why do you take them off when you're with me? I thought you never took them off, according to Shoko." Geto approached, genuinely curious. At the least, he should never trust him, considering how they hated each other. They were rivals, or were they? That was only what everyone called them. They didn't really make a name for each other, it was more like the social media naming them. Then, what were they?

"Well, I suppose it's time I start trying to adjust without my sunglasses, since my eyes are such a mystery." Gojo responded before geto could think any further. Then geto imagined Gojo walking around without his sunglasses. That would truly cause a humongous scene, and the news would bother him for days. He's never taking off his sunglasses, even in those magazines. And no one really knew why his eyes were so special, since he's never really talked about them before.

"I suppose. Get ready for the bombardments of comments on that." Geto chuckled, now, turning to face the walls to go back to sleep. But he could still feel those blue eyes on him, especially since his sunglasses were off. It felt like his stare was 10 times stronger. After a couple minutes, he could still feel those scary eyes on him. "Uh," geto started again, turning back to Gojo. "Can you stop staring?" He muttered, quite embarrassed by the pressure. He wasn't really used to having a lot of attention on him (he forgot that he was under about 100 pairs of eyes when they were walking down the street, but he forgot about that since they were running around and avoiding a stalker), especially a very pressurizing pair of eyes. He really should get used to being popular. And get used to the very creepy stares. 

A/n: this was basically a filler chapter, sorry it was so short!