Chapter 13

"You know what?" Itadori spoke out, outside the hotel door. Itadori and Fushiguro were planning to enter the room, when they heard the duo talking about becoming a model. "I think Shoko senpai's prediction was correct. No wonder they call her the doctor of love." At his words Fushiguro sighed. Of course, he didnt really doubt shoko. But he was more worried about how easily Itadori fell for such rumors. The rumors were probably the reason he was very excited to help Fushiguro. It wasnt like Shoko was famous, but she was a well known doctor/pharmacist in her neighborhood. Apparently she helped out some people with their love problems.

"I suppose. This is why you never underestimate her. She can have so many.. surprises. Anyway. Should we go inside?" Fushiguro did want to see what they were doing. If they were being all touchy touchy he would walk straight out of the room. So he braced himself and walked inside of the hotel room with the card.

At least it wasnt as bad as Fushiguro anticipated. They were quite distant, Gojo was using his bunk and watching some stuff on his phone, and geto was also in his bunk and sleeping (or at least he was trying to). He sort of expected them to be up close to having the conversation really closely, but he supposed it was inevitable since it would obviously take absolutely ages for them to actually progress. Fushiguro felt like he was getting the first row seat for the very slow burn of geto and Gojo. He supposed he didn't mind, he was actually enjoying this. He does support the ship.

"So. What is this awkward atmosphere?" Itadori spoke out in the silence. There was no response from either of them. The younger pair made a quick eye contact."Right. Never mind that."

And so the four stayed in the utter silence for the rest of the day (only Fushiguro and Itadori were the ones talking but their every conversation got devoured by the silence. It was awkward.)

On the second day of the trip, there was another activity waiting for the students to accomplish. This was the biggest activity of the trip, a tournament. A tournament about basically everything, studying, sports, athletics, skills, hobbies. It was mainly about showing off your interest and making them seem profitable for the industries that were coming to watch. And become popular on the Internet. People from all around the world would be watching them from their houses, their schools, from anywhere with connection, really. And today the four stars of the show were obviously Gojo, geto, Fushiguro and Itadori. And others that were part of the high status in the school.

"So today, the first round, out of about 25 more rounds, is about.. modeling!!" The speaker, the teacher from before, shushed the audience before an uproar happened. The students haven't even opened their mouths yet. "And before you guys complain, the modelling competition is not based on looks, but it is solely based on how you decide to edit yourself. It has to look natural, and like a V*gue magazine. So, since you all are geniuses on social media, I'm guessing you guys know all the trends and necessities to become popular. We are going to upload everything on a special account, and we'll see how popular it gets. The most likes and views will get a prize, which will be revealed after the round. Oh, and. I forgot to mention that this will be in pairs, no exceptions are allowed. There are even numbers in our trip today, so any threes or fours will be disqualified." As the, short speech came to a conclusion, the people started to look at Gojo and Geto. You could practically see the sparkles in their eyes as they watched the two. It was obvious that they wanted the 'former rivals' to be in a pair.

"Right! Suguru! Let's pair up. I have such good ideas for the shoot, hehe." Gojo immediately put on his act, swinging his arms around the raven haired boy. Oh, how he wished he could smack that right off.

"Yeah, I have a few ideas I want to try as well. We should get going, should we go back to our room?" Geto smiled back, his facade on.

And so they walked, quite awkwardly, towards the direction of the hotel. The pair heard some cheers from their fans.