Chapter 16

They finished the project. But they did it separately, an unspoken agreement that they would do a part. It was just so awkward, and they also wanted to ask each other some questions. Questions that would make it even more awkward.

"Ugh. I can't focus." Gojo whined, allowing his arms to flop and land on the table. He placed his head on the fallen arms and focused his eyes on Fushiguro.

"Of course you can't. I bet it's because of the kiss." Fushiguro replied, not lifting his head from his book. This made Gojo's ears turn warm.

"Yeah, so what? I don't know what to do anymore. This made me fall in love with.." Gojo looked around to check if someone was listening in. "..them even more."

It wasn't like he was scared of coming out. It was just the fact that he didn't know whatever he was. Was he gay? Was he bisexual or pansexual? He hasn't decided yet.

"Yeah, Itadori went through that. Maybe you'll realize one day, you never know." Fushiguro looked at Gojo who was looking at an article about the Pride Movement.

"Huh. What are you, Fushiguro?" Gojo turned to face his kouhai, sitting up straight this time.

"I'm Pan. And I'm already out, if you wanna ask. I told everyone, but you were just late." Not a surprise, Gojo's always late to everything.

"Well, that's great I guess. Well I support you!" Gojo flashed an innocent smile, making Fushiguro stare at him like he was an idiot.

Wouldn't it be obvious he supported him..? He literally accepted the fact that Itadori and Fushiguro were dating. Honestly, why is this man such an idiot sometimes?

Meanwhile, on the call with Shoko.

"You know, you're being rather quiet right now. Are you contemplating about the kiss again-"

"No!" Geto slammed his fist down on the table, face sizzling. "I'm not.." he said again, making it totally not obvious.

"You know, you're very in love with Satoru. Why don't you confess or something? Since you already skipped 10 steps of slow burn." Shoko smiled. This was a good thing for her, since she didn't have to deal with them pining for each other and complaining about it to Shoko.

"Should I..?" Geto asked, covering his face with his arms. His hair was down, but he was definitely burning hot. You could practically see the red on his ears, even through the hair.

"I think my phone is heating up because of you." Shoko quoted, probably teasing him.

"Ugh, you're so annoying.." Geto groaned into his arms.

"I know! That's what friends are for." Shoko chuckled, making Geto wonder how they became friends.

But, there always was a but.

What they didn't realise was that as Geto was talking to Shoko and Gojo to Fushiguro, they were totally forgetting one thing. One very important thing.

Gojo (and also Geto's) fans were absolutely bonkers. They didn't realise they would go even more crazy after hearing the news. They couldn't believe it, they were best friends all this time?? They wanted more, they thirsted for more.

They had snuck in something. In Gojo's pockets. A camera. With sound on.

And oh damn, it sure blew up on social media. The sound got released onto an anonymous website, which spread like crazy. At first most fans didn't believe it. They thought it was a fake, an AI made sound. But it seemed so real, so they started to question Gojo. His sexuality and other preferences. Did they even have a chance with him anymore? They knew Gojo and Geto didn't have just a normal relationship, it was something special. Very unique. No way they actually kissed. That was surely something to be talked about.

This went too viral, so viral that Shoko got a notification about it as soon as she ended her call with Geto. She stared at her screen in disbelief and disgust. How dare they? Why the hell would they add a device into Gojo's pocket?

But that wasn't the problem right now. It was too serious. This could ruin Gojo and Geto's reputation at school.

Oh shit. Shoko thought. It had made people grow haters for Gojo (and he's only ever had about three). It also made people that weren't their fans become shippers.

"Oh my gosh, I totally shipped them before!"

"This is surely fake. No way Gojo is a homo."

"This makes me see them in a whole different perspective. I don't know if I should even support them anymore."

These comments reached millions and millions of people, getting more and more views by the second. This was one of the breaking of all time after Gojo and Geto revealed themselves as best friends.

So, after hearing this news, Shoko did what any other best friend would. Call them and inform them.

Gojo and Geto got a call from Shoko. It was a group call, and they were still embarrassed to face each other. They didn't know if they should pick up or not. But Gojo did, considering how Shoko never really makes group calls. It could be serious, I could be something really goofy.

"what is it?" he asked as soon as he joined. He wanted to hurry up and get out of there before Geto came in. But it was too late, because he joined not too long after. Now there was a deafening awkwardness, the two unable to speak.

"Guys, ship you guys, this is a really, really serious conversation. You will not believe what I found on social media."

"What, is it about us? Since you did call both of us." Geto caught on, like the genius he is. He may dance, but he's not as dense as Gojo.

"Uh. Yes." Shoko, the queen of gossip, has never really hesitated before. This made the other two a little bit, nervous, considering how she can even be funny in serious situations.

"Well? Spill." There was a little bit of murmuring, and he spoke once again. "I'm at a library right now, so I'm not sure if I can call here. I'll go, and I'll join back in once I go outside." And so with that, Shoko was left with Geto.

"Okay. So. Everythinggotleakedoutandtherewasacameraingojospocketandrecordedyourkissing." Shoko said, trying not to sound like she just used up ask her breath and acted natural. 

"Everything got leaked out, and there was a camera and Gojo's pocket and recorded our kissing?" Geto, sadly, has amazing hearing. He stayed silent for a while, making shoko a teensy bit nervous. Geto had never likes gossip about him. There was a very long silence after that. 

"Uhm," shoko chuckled nervously. "Yeah."

And without another word he left the voice call. And at the same time, Gojo entered.

This is probably going to go even more downhill.

A/n: sorry! I know I said about a couple more days, but it took a little longer than that. Thank you so much for the support again, and yes, it is the start of the angst. I'm so sorry it was such a short one! I think im starting to have writers block.....

Welp, prepare your hearts for the next one!