Chapter 1

On the first day of school Geto didn't expect this much drama. He's never been the type to get in any. Besides, he has no friends (except for about 2) and no social life. But today was a mess. All because of 'Gojo Satoru..' he can be a hassle.

Poor Geto, only wanting a normal school day, a normal day at the dorms. But heaven must he frowning on him, he isn't getting any of the luck he needed, at the most important time of his life. He said he would put up a good reputation for himself. He told himself he would lay low a bit, but also be known to the school in a unique way. But this isn't what he meant when he said unique.

He certainly didn't want to be 'Gojo Satoru's roommate.'

He didn't want himself to be noticed by a whole bunch of girls (and maybe even boys) because he was Gojo Satoru's goddamn roommate.

He certainly didn't want to have to communicate with the popular boy. He didn't even know his name until he heard squealing the name out to him. He was gaping at the devilishly handsome man as Gojo Satoru walked in (Gojo actually scrambled to close the door and lock it - he didn't want the 'girls' to find out where his only private space in the whole world was) and looked him up and down. He opened his mouth to speak and as he did so the now regained composure 'Gojo' already looked bored.

"Okay, what the f-"

"I know. I'm Gojo Satoru. The one and only. Now if you'll excuse me, i want you to shut up and no, i wont be giving you my autograph." He shut him down even before Geto could get the word 'fuck' out. The self proclaimed "the one and only Gojo Satoru" gave him one last look under his seven layer sunglasses and went over to the room that is probably now his. "Oh, and also, if you come into my room i will know. So don't you dare." And with that he shut the door with a loud slam.

Okay, so this guy is an egoistic ass, Geto told himself. Well, that's basically the same for all the famous celebrities.

He had only meant to say: "What the fuck? Who the hell are you and why are there a bunch of fans outside?" But he kept quiet. He didn't like this guy at all. Yes he may be famous but that doesn't mean he should assume that everyone would fall head over heels for him and get on their knees (he doesn't realize that basically no one has not known him before and that Gojo is very very famous worldwide). After one last dirty look at the closed white door, Geto blowed on his bangs with furrowed eyebrows and went into his own room.

Geto had never expected to end up with this self centered jerk. He even wondered how he could speak Japanese, he looked like that one Russian guy from an ice skating BL anime (don't ask, he doesn't know why he watched it either).

Other than that, he has basically never met anyone basically as tall as him, as he would always be the one to stick out in crowds. But he supposed that the Gojo would stick out more, he has the unnatural cotton white hair after all. He fell onto his bed and stared at the ceiling, wondering if his life has changed. If Gojo is really that popular, Girls will probably be asking him questions, like "how is his voice up close" or "how does he smell like." Geto has seen some unhinged people in life, and he's certain some of the girls will be like that too.

So he decided to stay hidden. If he is lucky, he would have different classes from Gojo and he would just wake up earlier than him and get out of the dorms to avoid the fans.

"Yes, that's a great solution." he mutters to himself. He will not become known as 'Gojo Satoru's roommate.'

He became known as Gojo Satoru's roommate.

It looks like the people that are Gojo's fans can be a little bit stalker like. They found out about him, maybe through some camera footage, no one knows. But they did their job, because it spread like wildfire. On social media, even on the school newspaper, the world now knows Geto Suguru. Geto didn't even know about this until he checked his phone to see hundreds of thousands of requests to follow him on his instagram (he hardly uses it) . People gaped as they walk by, whispering to their friends about how jealous they are. And sadly, Geto and Gojo are in the same classes. It looks like Geto really has bad luck these days.

But one of Geto's traits is that he can always get back on his feet and mask his emotions. Unfazed by all the popularity he's getting, he gets onto class A-okay. He even aces the tests he gets. Number one in class, in fact. He told himself to focus on studies

After the third day of being 'famous', he decided to talk to Gojo Satoru. It doesn't matter is Gojo is famous or not, he wants all this attention to stop. He honestly just wants a quiet path to becoming a normal celebrity. But no, Gojo has already ruined it for him.

"Okay listen up." Geto barges into Gojo's room, not giving a shit about whatever business he's doing.

Gojo looks unsurprised, and he slowly looks up from his immensely expensive looking desk. "I knew you'd come in here one day." He rolls his eyes, or it looks like he is, from under his sunglasses.

"I don't give a fuck about how famous you are, can you just leave me out of it? I don't want to be famous because I'm Gojo Satoru's roommate. I don't even want to be known to the world right now!" Geto says in his most rude tone. Gojo only stares back at him and bursts out laughing.

"Haha! Me? I'm not doing anything, uh, What's your name?" Gojo looks like he's having fun.

"Geto Suguru. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to ask to change dorms." He gives Gojo a sarcastic smile and slams the door.

Wait, what? Gojo hasn't ever been.. rejected like this. It isn't even rejection but he's never seen anyone hate him? This guy sure is very interesting. Gojo also didn't like the idea that Geto was the top in class. He is the best. And it's him only.

Question 1: should i change the cover? Or do you like it??