Chapter 5

Summary:

"How about a kiss?" He said.

"What the hell?" Gojo gaped to the odd request. There was absolutely no way that he would kiss this man. He isnt even his type! "Why the heck would i even owe you a kiss for?" Little did gojo know, he was blushing beet red by now. He had no clue about this, of course. And he wasnt even paying attention, since he was only focusing on making sure he doesn't admit that he was embarrassed about this request.

"Oh, your face is so priceless." Geto smiled at the taller male as he tossed him back his card. "You sure know how to keep things entertaining. Are you even sure youre a celebrity?" Geto giggled, now walking past the frozen white haired. After another glance behind his back, Geto shut the hotel door and left the poor celebrity alone. Seriously what is with this man? Again, he's never met a guy like him, for certain. He doesn't want to be with him any longer, Geto's getting on his nerves. Sighing, gojo stared at the key that Geto passed him, and hold it tight.

This guy, is so weird.. he thinks to himself, looking up at the ceiling with a sigh. Then, the two boys, Megumi and Yuuji came through the elevator and noticed their senior was looking very angry .

" You know what, maybe we should go back down and-" the blackhead tried to say, but Gojo was already running at them. With a loud 'MEGUMIIIII' Gojo once again jumped onto his 'friend', making Fushiguro stumble. How much was this slim man eating?! He certainly weighed a lot more then he looked. As Fushiguro struggled with the man on his back, Gojo now turned to Itadori.

"Yo! You must be Megumi's boyfriend!" Gojo flashed him a smile. Itadori returned it of course, being the friendly person he is. Itadori thought the sight he was seeing was weird. who could blame him? He was looking at the very famous man, always serious on camera, clinging onto his very introverted boyfriend. Fushig- no, Megumi (they promised to call each other by their first names) told Itadori about what was going on the two. His boyfriend explained to him that Megumi basically got kidnapped as a child and now is part of the clan. It's not like he Megumi doesn't mind it he's just not especially fond of it. Also, his boyfriend knows that Megumi is quite grateful of Gojo doing so. Because now, he is safe with his sister in a clan that would never hurt them.

Back to whatever was going on, Itadori was quite happy that his boyfriend had another 'friend' (Megumi doesn't consider Gojo a friend.) he's always looked up to this very famous celebrity, and he's never got the chance to meet him, although his boyfriend would always talk about him (about how annoying he was).

" Yes, hello, nice to meet you." Itadori replied soon after, making Megumi scowl.

"Awwww, are you jealous Megumi???" Gojo poked the side of the raven haired's cheek, making his frown look more annoyed.

" alright. Let's just stop this and get the hell off me please. You've seen your roommate go in right?" Megumi shoved the tall man out of his way, but due to his great reflexes, Gojo managed to not trip over.

"Ugh, you're so mean megumiii. Also yes, my roommate is already inside the hotel." Gojo rolled his eyes at ' roommate' and started trudging over to the hotel door. " I have my key this time, so let's get in." he swiped the card over the lock and it opened with a bleep. As he opened the door, he noticed that this room was quite bigger than he expected. He was used to a big room, of course, he's a millionaire. But he didn't exactly mind small ones. The room had bunk beds like they said they would, although it was a lot less shabbier than Gojo imagined. They had a tub in their bathroom along with a shower as well. As the other two continued to look around, Gojo picked a bunk on the left top, and made himself comfortable. With a sigh, he shoved all his belongings onto the side and laid down comfortably. He didn't know why, but he suddenly grew really tired. They weren't doing anything for the day, so he could rest, no? So he closed his eyes and got ready for sleep. Just half an hour will do.