Chapter 4

A/n: just in case you didn't understand from the previous chapter, Itadori is only a year younger than the first years (gojo Geto and Shoko), so they're still in their last year of middle school (along with nanami and Haibara)

"Itadori?" Shoko repeated. "Why would he be any help to us?" No matter how she viewed it, Shoko couldn't see how Itadori would be any helpful to them.

Itadori Yuuji is very much a prodigy. He's gotten into the school with no problem at all with his amazing skills when it comes to sports. Although not especially smart, he fit in really well with the school. He's known to be very friendly and had lots of friends before as well. He also has a boyfriend, called Fushiguro Megumi. They apparently met when they were in a shop that Itadori works by. They got closer as Fushiguro would visit the shop a lot. And also, Fushiguro Megumi is also a prodigy, himself. He is mainly known for being an absolute genius, and for being very beautiful when it comes to looks. Everyone knew that they were just meant to be. They were basically like the sun and moon. With their contrasting personalities, it made them look even more fantastic together as well. Their existence almost tells us that they made the impossible possible.

So what does the couple have anything to do with Geto and Gojo?

"Well, I've heard from Megumi that he was basically adopted by Mr- i mean gojo. That doesn't really work but something like that, so yeah. And I've heard that Itadori would do anything that Fushiguro would ask, so i thought it was a good idea." Haibara explained, earning a thoughtful 'hmm' from shoko. They could be useful.

"But again, what would we tell them to do?" Shoko sighed. Even though there was a possibility of getting the couple on their side, there was absolutely no reason to be involved.

"Well, the advantages of the two is that they go to the middle school of the High school Geto and Gojo goes to, so they are also going on the trip to Osaka." Haibara was thankful he knew this, it was a good thing he always liked to know whats going on all the time.

"I see. They get into groups of fours in the hotel on the trip, right?" Shoko took in another drag of her cigarette. Haibara nodded and clicked his fingers.

"It's also basically register order for the high school ones, and itadori and fushiguro would've made a request to be together. So I think they'll be together. Or at least, we need them to be together."

"You still haven't told me the reason for them to be together." Shoko crossed her arms.

"Well, as you probably know Itadori is good at making friends with a bit of effort. So, why don't we make gojo jealous?" Shoko pondered for a while, and she must admit it's a good idea.

"Well, it's not like they'll go to the same place for the trip when they're moving around, it's in pairs." Shoko sighed. "Also, isn't it better if they have their own story without us being too involved?"

"Well, that's a valid argument. Then why don't we ask itadori to help us keep track of what's going on?" Haibara got out his phone as he spoke. "I can contact him and ask. They'll be our 'birds'. how's that?"

Shoko nodded. They wouldn't mind a little bit of peeking into their lives. Now all they needed to do is wait for the two to get together. She knows they're meant to be.

— One Month Later, on the trip —

"Okay! You are an entire year group, so it will be hard for us to control all of you. So I expect you all to be on your best behavior." The teacher, who Gojo assumed was called Mr. Takeshima, told the 300 students in the middle of nowhere. Its not like we are a group of toddlers, gojo thought to himself.