Chapter 7

A/n: my plot is getting quite messy, we jumped around a lot last chapter .. so I apologize 😓

This chapter has someone you might not like.. 👽

Also, I'm sorry for not uploading that much. I had writers block for awhile and I didn't know what to do with the plot.

-

"Why did you have to do that?" Geto sighed as he jogged along Gojo who was clumsily running towards the flying photo. "Hey, if you actually lose that photo then we won't be able to get a good lunch.." geto continued, now focusing his eyes towards the flying picture and trying to get the photo as well. He would get that lunch no matter what. After a minute of playing with the wind, Gojo jumped onto the paper and got the photo. Geto decided to hold onto it, he couldn't really trust Gojo with it anymore.

He didn't understand, Gojo was completely fine until a couple seconds ago, he was only just being very rude to him and annoying him. But right after the picture, Gojo suddenly decided to avoid eye contact, and act really suspicious, or rather nervous. He's never seen the man act like an.. actual shy high schooler, he usually seemed quite mature (in his shows or whatever, not with Geto for sure) or mainly just acted like a jerk. why would anyone give a reason to make him nervous? he is well-known and he has probably never had any stage fright or whatever. Did.. geto make him act this weird? Surely not. If anything, he should be pissing off the man, not making him this uncoordinated. Yeah, Geto's sure it's not of a big deal.

As they neared the hotel, Gojo started to look a little more confident and started to walk a little faster towards the hotel. Is he putting on a act..? Geto shook his head. Why was he thinking so much about this guy?

I'm sure I was just being a bit crazed, geto assumed. And with another look at the photo, he sped his walking to catch up with Gojo. He really didn't like being this interested in his infuriating roommate. He does have to deal with him for another two years after all. But, Geto's gotta admit, he's quite engrossing..

again, what the heck is he thinking?! There's no way he just called his 'rival' engrossing. After a face of disbelief, he decided to head into the hotel after Gojo. Maybe he was just tired. Yeah, he was tired.

-

"Megumi.. help me.." Gojo sighed into his high quality lunch. They had some Yakiniku and Okonomiyaki as their meal (photo coming up). To be honest this was only a normal meal for Gojo, he always has expensive food. And he's never really tried cheap food like ramen and.. was it called karee? (basically curry). He's wanted to try them, but his parents wouldn't allow them. It's too unhealthy, they said. You can have them once you make sure you're very healthy. He was always healthy though, but they wouldn't listen.

"Yes, Gojo senpai? What do you want now?" Megumi grunted as he looked into his 'normal' lunch. They hadn't made it in time, and they took about a whole half an hour searching for wherever they were going. So they only got some simple Donkachu (photo also coming up).

"Come on Megumi, cheer up! At least we had fun, no?" Itadori spoke as he poked the right side of Megumi's cheek with a huge smile. Of course Megumi smiled back, who wouldn't respond to this ray of sunshine?

"Yeah, I guess." He was about to eat his food when he realized his food had beeen replaced with Gojo's. "Uh. Why are you taking my food?"

"Well, this is my first trip and my parents aren't watching my every meal, so I decided to start some normal food." Megumi started to reach for his food and take it back, but Itadori stopped his boyfriend.

"You can have it! You wanted to try some 'normal' food, right? We'll have your meal so go ahead and enjoy it!" He smiled at his senpai and turned to his boyfriend. "Come on, you wanted the better meal so go on!"