eda x (injured demon) reader

you had been wondering around in the woods for a while but soon became completely lost. your horns were snagging on branches and your tail was getting in the way. you just wanted to get out of there and find some shelter.

you hear what sounds like someone talking up ahead. it sounds like a woman. you have a really good sense of smell and you smelled.. apple blood? 

you were curious and so you continued walking through the woods until you saw a house. you were so desperate that you almost immediately rushed up to it, hiding near the side of the house so you wouldnt be spotted. 

"hey.. is someone there?" you hear the woman say, hearing the rustling of leaves. 

"... shit." you take a deep breath and quickly give up, stepping out from the side of the house to reveal yourself. 

"i-im lost.." you say in a shy voice, looking up at her. you blush slightly when you see her up close and think to yourself that shes kinda.. attractive??

eda's not really sure how to respond at first. "um..." she sees your scratches and bruises, and she starts to feel a little bad for you. "... ya look pretty scratched up. where did you even come from anyway?".

"i-i.. i was just in the woods trying to find shelter.. and i saw you." you say, your tail slowly swaying back and forth.

"alright, alright, i'll fix ya up. just dont try anything, k?" she says as she pulls you in by your arm. you blush a little when she touches you, and you follow her inside.

"o-okay." you mutter as you both walk inside. she sets you down on her couch and goes in the kitchen, looking for something. 

"d-do you.. have random strangers like me show up at your house often? you seem.. kinda experienced with this sort of stuff..." you say, rubbing the back of your neck and looking around at all of the small knick knacks in her house.

"yeah. i get all sorts of witches and demons show up at my place after getting lost in the woods so im kinda used to it." she says with a shrug as she comes back with a healing kit and some ice.

you lay back and let her patch you up. she starts with the light scratches on your face and arms, and then she lightly pats your horns with some healing ointment. 

"... t-thanks.. for fixing me up. not a lot of people would do that for a stranger..." you say as you watch her put ice on some of the bruises covering your legs. you blush a bit and turn your head away slightly as you feel her hands run across your legs.

"its not a big deal. i figured you were just gonna keep bothering me if i didnt." she says with a smirk as she starts to touch your tail, looking for any injuries. 

you let out a small whimper when you feel her touch your tail. she looks at you, hoping she didnt accidentally hurt you.

"ah. s-sorry... you can keep going. im fine.." you mumble, blushing more from embarrassment. 

"okay. hey, i never asked, whats your name?" she asks, gently wrapping a bandage around the tip of your tail where it had been cut. 

"m-my name's y/n..." you say quietly.

she smirks "huh... pretty name. im edalyn, but you can call me eda." she gently pushes back your hair and fixes up some more small scrapes on your forehead, which makes you blush more. you hope she doesnt notice.

you wanna tell her that she has a pretty name too but you get too nervous. 

she notices your blush but doesnt say anything and just keeps patching you up. after a few minutes, she's done.

"alright, all done. i would suggest laying down for a bit until all your wounds heal up. want some apple blood?" she asks with a light smirk, standing up and already on her way to the kitchen to get some.

you giggle and nod. "umm.. sure, why not." you say with a smile as she goes to the kitchen and comes back with two glasses of her homemade apple blood in hand.

she hands you one and sits down on the couch next to you, and you sit up slightly so she has room. you look down at the apple blood and take a sip. it actually takes pretty good compared to other apple blood youve had.

"wow. thats good! did you make it yourself?" you ask, a small stream of apple blood running down your chin. 

she smiles when she sees the apple blood on your chin and she wipes it away with her thumb, making you blush again. "yep. all made by me. im glad you like it~" she says with a wink, taking a sip of hers.

you smile and your tail starts to swish in the air happily, which makes her smirk, and she gently touches the tip of it. 

"does your tail always do that when you're excited?" she asks in a slightly teasing way, looking down at your tail before looking back up at you.

you almost choke on your drink when she plays with your tail and asks you that. you cough a bit, before answering. "o-oh, um.. yeah... sorry if its bothering you." you say, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"no, its not bothering me at all. i think its kinda cute..." she says, before slowly resting her hand on your knee. 

you whimper again and cover you mouth as you feel her hand on your knee, and you sigh contently, realizing you might be a bit touch-starved. "r-really?... no ones ever said that before, hehe.." you lightly giggle and you notice eda's hand slowly moving up and caressing your cheek. 

you look at her as she does so and you stutter a bit, clearly feeling flustered and eda can tell. she moves her hand away and stands up.

"if you need me, i'll be in my room. okay, cutie?" she says with a wink, before walking up the stairs and into her room, leaving you there with nothing but your thoughts. a hot sort-of-stranger just called you cute and touched your cheek. wow. 

~ CREATOR NOTES: mkay thats the end of this oneshot :> for some reason i love making y/n have, like, horns and a tail n stuff bcuz i just think its cool lol. idc if im cringe, im free. if yall want me 2 make more eda x demon reader stuff then lmk! ~