eda x (flustered roommate) reader

you softly hum and look out of the window with droopy, dull eyes, the moonlight subtly hitting your face "mh..." you sigh, looking down at the book in your hand; a fanfic you made about eda and you, having liked her for a while now.

you hear the door to your room creak open and eda steps in. you quickly hide the book behind your back "Y/n?... Why are you awake?" Eda asked, rubbing her eyes as they adjust to the dark "It's almost 1 in the morning."

you blush slightly "ugh... i just.. couldnt sleep, okay?" you mumble and turn your body around so your back is facing Eda, still keeping the book out of her sight

Eda tilted her head 

"...You okay?" She asks, walking up to you and looking at you with an empathic expression. She gently puts her hands on your shoulders and turns you around

"m-mh!" you blush when she puts her hands on your shoulders and turns you around, and you groan in response "i-im fine, okay?" you pull the covers up to your chin, looking away

"..." Eda stares at you, her expression now changed. She now looked slightly more worried. "You're lying.. and it's painfully obvious, hun." She sighs  "C'mon.."

She places a hand under your chin and lifts up your head so y'alls faces were close to each other. "Spill..."

you blush when she places a hand under your chin and lifts your head up, and you shake your head a bit "i-its nothing!" you look down "i just.. its nothing..." you grumble and pull the covers over your head

Eda stays silent for a few seconds, her fingers still under your chin. "You know..I'm not stupid." She sighs "You're a horrible liar, y/n. You're not very discreet about it, yknow."

She looks at you as you're still hidden your face. "Look at me.." she demands.

"m-mh..." you blush more when she tells you to look at her, and you sigh "okay, okay.. im looking..." you slowly pull the covers down just enough so you can look at her, but you grasp the rest of the covers tightly.

Eda notices you still holding onto the covers and sighed. At this point..the two of you were just mere inches apart. 

"...You know..it's 1 in the morning. The fact that you are awake makes me concerned." She sighs. "so please, y/n... why can't you sleep?..."

She asks as she places her hands on your shoulders again

"i-its.. i just..." you blush more, not really wanting to explain it "mh... its none of your business.." you whimper and pull up the covers more, looking down as she puts her hands on your shoulders again.

"Oh really now?" Eda asks, raising an eyebrow. She looks at you with a slight smirk. "...It's in my house, so yes, it's very much my business."

She paused for a bit, noticing you had something behind your back.

"How about you sit up for me..." Her voice was calm, but with a little bit of authority behind it. You could tell that Eda wasnt gonna take any of your excuses. She wanted to know what that was.

"mh!" you quickly tense up when she suggests for you to sit up, and you're breathing gets a little heavier, your cheeks flushing red "n-no! i-i mean, id.. rather not..." you look away again, flustered.

Eda kept her arms on your shoulder. You could tell she was getting more suspicious. 

"Is it because you're hiding something?..." She asks, with a slight snarky tone. Her fingers were digging into your shoulder as she waited for what you had to say "Is there something you don't want me to see?"

"w-what?" you blush more, really not wanting to sit up and risk accidentally showing her the fanfic "mh.. p-please stop.. that hurts, eda.." you whimper when her fingers dig into your shoulder, your cheeks feeling burning hot from embarrassment 

A sly smile came to Eda's face as she noticed the effect this had on you. She slowly removed the hand that was under your chin "Don't even try any of your 'cute faces' to make me feel bad. You should now i'm in charge here. Now im gonna ask you one more time. Sit up.."

you whine softly, your heart rate increasing "o-okay, okay..." you sigh and look down, feeling very embarrassed  "i'll do it.." you look back up at her, before slowly sitting up, taking out the book that was behind your back. 

~ A/N: k im too lazy to finish this so imma just post it now. i might make a part 2 for this one but idkkk ~