eda x reader

you had planned to meet up with eda at the movie theatre and you showed up at around 7 pm.

at first you didnt see eda, and you texted her asking if she was alright, but before you could even hit send, you felt someone quickly hug you from behind and wrap their arms around your waist. you knew it was eda.

"e-eda! oh, you.. surprised me.." you say in a slightly flustered voice as you peek around your shoulders to see eda smiling at you.

"i thought you liked it when i hugged you from behind like this... in public..." eda says back at you, causing you to blush.

"m-mh... anyway.. lets get the tickets!" you say, holding eda's and trying to pretend like you werent still very flustered by what eda said.

you two quickly get the tickets and run into the theatre because the movie was about to start any minute.

"phew... we almost missed it... hurry!" eda says as you two make it into the theatre, the movie just starting to play as you were getting seats.

the movie's a pretty corny horror movie about some slasher demon. you weren't that into horror movies but eda really wanted to see it. half ironically and half unironically. you were just there because you wanted to see eda happy.

"i-im coming, eda!" you say as you both make it to the perfect seats, holding hands as the movie starts.

right off the bat, the movie has a jumpscare, making you flinch and hold onto eda's sweater a bit tighter. eda smirked a little at you as you clung to her, making you blush a bit.

"aw, are you scared? dont worry... i'll protect you from any big, scary monsters..." eda says jokingly, giving you a little boop on the nose, which makes you blush even more, and you stuff your face in her arm, embarrassed.

"i-im not scared..." you say, almost a second after you say that, another jumpscare comes up, the sound startling you, and you gasp and hold onto eda more.

"yeah... sure you're not~" eda says with a smirk, and you slowly lift your head up to see the movie again, and you notice eda's arm slowly coming around you and resting on your waist, giving it a gentle squeeze to show she's got you, which makes you smile.