eda x reader (lemon)

~ A/N: this has lemon (seggsual stuff) in it so if you are uncomfortable with that or if you are a child then please click off right now! btw in this u will have the anatomy of a biological female. also this takes place in a public setting so if you dont like that then click away! ~

you and eda had been having fun for the whole day. yall spent the day walking around the market and finding cute things to wear and buy for each other. yall had decided to end the day with a nice, romantic dinner at around 7 pm. 

yall were giggling and casually talking about random people at the restaurant, seeing which ones yall knew or secretly hated etc. you and eda shared some good laughs while talking about some stupid drama that neither of yall were apart of. 

when the food arrived, yall ate and got the rest to go. to you, it was nice. being able to just have fun days like this with eda. 

you looked over at eda, noticing her giving you some flirtatious glares at the table but you didnt think much of it. as yall were getting up and leaving the restaurant, she stood close behind you and suddenly gave your butt a tight squeeze.

you blushed a lot and quickly whipped your head around, giving her a look. but thats when you saw her expression. it was teasing and suggestive, one that you knew very well, as well as what it meant. you just turned back around and continued walking, eda following close behind you. 

you both step outside and start to walk back to the owl house. suddenly, eda suggests something. 

"hey, ya wanna take a lil detour?" eda asks, pointing over to a small path in the forest, which is connected to a public park.

"uhm.. sure?" you say, not quite sure what eda has planned.

you and eda both start to walk on the small path, and you could see some people up ahead, just walking around the park.

"uh, eda... why did you wanna go in a park?" you ask.

"well, we're not gonna be in the park, exactly..." eda replies with a smirk, holding your hand and dragging you in between some of the trees in the forest. 

she gently pushes your back against the tree, looking at you with that same devious grin. 

"oh titan... dont tell me you wanna.." you dont even wanna finish the sentence.

eda nods excitedly and bites her lip. 

you sigh. "b-but theres people over there... what if they hear us?"

"psh, they're not gonna hear us, y/n, i promise. pleaseee?" eda pleads, with clearly fake puppy-dog eyes.

you roll your eyes. "... fine. but just once!" you snap. 

"alright, alright! thats enough for me~" eda says, before slowly kissing down your neck, making you shiver slightly.

eda smirks, seeming a little impatient, and she quickly puts her hands under your dress, pulling down your panties from underneath. 

"m-mh! eda, what're you doing?!" you whisper-yelled, your cheeks feeling burning hot. 

"shhh... trust me, you're gonna like this, babe." she says with a smirk, gently patting your thigh. 

you sigh and lean your head back, looking up and contemplating whether or not this is a good idea, even though you knew it was stupid. 

"j-just be quick..."

eda nods and quickly slips her head under your dress, biting her lip and practically drooling as she saw your womanhood. she could barely control herself. 

you started to look around a bit just to make sure no one could see yall, when suddenly you feel eda's lips kiss your womanhood, making your knees immediately go weak and tremble, and you hold onto the tree for dear life. 

"o-oh fuck..." you say, trying not to slip.

"ohh, did ya like that? well, theres more where that came from..." eda whispers, before opening up your legs slightly and starting to gently kiss and nibble on your womanhood. your head shot back and you groaned, hoping to titan no one could hear what was going on. 

eda just continues nibbling without a care in the world, her only goal right now being to bring you pleasure. you closed your eyes and put your hand on the back of her head as you feel her tongue start to play with your more sensitive spots. 

"ngh! eda, please..." you whined, a light coat of water covering your eyes as you feel your senses starting to heighten. eda could tell you were close, and so she started to slowly circle around your clit with her tongue, which made you gasp and let out a short yelp.

you covered your mouth with your hand, practically feeling beads of sweat run down your face. you were so nervous to not make a sound, but with what eda was doing to you, that was damn near impossible. 

"shhh... just relax, hun." eda mutters under her breath as she continues working down there. you take a few deep breaths, trying to stay quiet, before feeling eda start to suck on your clit. 

you moan and grip the tree tight, shutting your eyes tight and panting lightly as the feeling down there starts to grow stronger and stronger. suddenly, you were so sensitive to every single lick and suck eda did. you begin to feel tears of pleasure well up in your eyes as you start to lose control. 

eda's mouth and tongue was doing wonders on your clit, making you come almost instantly. 

"a-ahhh~" the sensation lasts for quite a while, and you can feel your body spasm and twitch as you release into her mouth. 

your ears are ringing so you arent quite sure if you're moaning loudly or not but you cant even focus on that right now. you're womanhood feels slightly numb as eda swallows your cum.

a few moments later, the intense pleasure starts to die down, and you let out a sigh. the next thing you hear is the sound of gulping, before chuckling coming from eda.

"you did sooo good, y/n. you honestly did better than i expected~" eda says, lifting her head out from under your dress and looking at you. 

"m-mh... really?" you say with a weak smile, your legs feeling like jelly and your eyes all droopy. 

eda smirks and nods, before standing up again and picking you up suddenly.

"aw, is my little y/n sleepy? well, we should probably head home now, huh?" she asks, holding you in her arms.

"y-yeah... that would be.. nice..." you say, your face flushed and your legs not exactly working properly after all that. 

eda carries you home to the owl house and yall spend the rest of the night snuggling together. 

~ A/N: this was definitely more... detailed than i originally was gonna write it so dont expect something with this much effort again LMAO ~