eda x (demon) reader

~ A/N + WARNINGS: this part has some suggestive stuff but only implied things. nothing graphic, but if u dont like suggestive material than id click away. also obvi if u r a child then DEFINITELY click away! ~

you slowly start to wake up, feeling the soft covers under you and seeing the morning sunlight hit your face. you slowly sit up and rub your eyes, your tail poking out from under you. 

your still half-asleep but you notice something move out of the corner of your vision. you quickly whip your head around to see what it was, only to see eda peacefully sleeping, her arms twitching a little. 

you sigh in relief, remembering that eda and you were now living together. yall had been dating for almost a year and she had just moved in a couple days ago, so you werent super used to someone else living with you yet. 

you lazily got up and walked over to your dresser, your tail and wings dragging behind you. you started to change out of your pajamas and into some jeans and a cardigan. you were fixing up your hair when you felt eda's arms wrap around your waist from behind, her chin gently resting on your shoulder.

"mhh... morning, y/n.." she says in a sleepy and slightly raspy voice, her eyes gently fluttering closed a few times. 

"morning, eda!" you smile and turn around to face her, leaning in and giving her a soft kiss on the lips, which quickly wakes her up. 

she smiles and kisses back, her hands slowly coming up and pulling at your clothes a bit, trying to unbutton your shirt, causing you to blush a lot. 

you softly giggle and pull away a bit. "m-mh.. eda, not right now.. we have to go to the market in a bit, remember?" you say, your cheeks red with blush as you look up at her.

she grumbles a bit under her breath, before sighing in defeat. "fineeee.. just promise me we can have some fun later?" she asks with a smirk. 

you sigh. "i promise, eda.." you reply as eda's finger rests on your chin, gently lifting your head up to face her. 

she smiles. "good girl." she says, before gently playing with your tail. 

you and her both continue getting ready, eda's thoughts full of things you both are gonna do when y'all get back~... 

~ A/N: sorry this was kinda short. anyway, thats it 4 this oneshot :3 i hope 2 post more frequently in the future. btw small update 4 anyone who cares lol, i still havent found my snake :( imma keep trying to find him tho. ~