(jealous) eda x reader

~ CREATOR NOTES: just a small warning that this includes jealousy and kinda possessive stuff so if ur sensitive 2 that then click away <3 ~

you had been out with your friends for a while and you were now on your way to the owl house. you check the time and see it it's 10:00 PM. 

you start to walk faster, thinking "eda's gonna kill me" as you speed walk up to the house and you look through the window, feeling relieved to see the lights off. you quietly open the front door and sneak your way inside, trying your best to be silent.

you slowly close the door and look around, though you cant see much because of how dark it is. you start to walk through the pitch-black living room before you suddenly feel someone's arms wrap around your waist from behind. 

you hear eda's voice. "why did you come home so late, y/n?" she asks, resting her chin on your shoulder and pulling you back against the wall. 

you softly grunt. "i-i was just hanging out with my friends.." you say as you feel her hands slowly travel down to your hips and grip them, making you whimper. 

"oh really? and where did you go?" she asks, her voice sounding teasing yet assertive.

you gulp and start to sweat a bit as you feel her breath hit your neck, and she moves her hands to your wrists, grasping them tightly so you cant get away.

"w-we were just at the bar for some drinks.. i didnt go anywhere else, i promise." you say with a shaky and nervous voice, the sleeves of your dress slowly coming down off your shoulders as your body lightly shakes. 

"... you were at the bar?.. did anyone try and hit on you?" she asks in a slightly more aggressive tone, her grip on your wrists tightening more, making you squirm.

"w-what? no. of course not.. e-even if they did, i would never.. do anything.." you say, your cheeks turning a light pink as eda's arms slowly travel up your own and wrap around your neck loosely. 

"good. next time you go out with your friends, i'll be texting you and checking up on you.. and you dont wanna know what'll happen if you dont respond, baby." she says with a smirk, leaning in and whispering in your ear.

you nod and look up at eda, your heart racing. "m-mhm... i... i-i understand." is all you can mutter, and you sigh and rest your head on her shoulder.

"good girl. now, let's get you to bed..." she softly smiles, seeing you blush more, and she holds you gently against her, before carrying you to her nest and laying down next to you. you both spend the rest of the night snuggling up on each other.

~ CREATOR NOTES: sorry this one was a bit short cuz i was just pretty busy today :P hope u liked it tho! <3 might do another one like this ~