eda x reader (at a party)

~ A/N: idk random idea. dont judge me. ~

"cmon, eda!" you yelled out from downstairs as you waited for eda to come out.

you were already all dressed up in a cute, nature-colored outfit and all ready to go, but eda was taking a while. 

"im comin'!" eda yells, walking down the stairs in a red and black outfit. eda wanted you two to wear something matching but you were too shy to go to the party in something like that.

"lets go, babe! everyone's probably already there by now~." eda says with a smile, walking outside with you and getting on her staff. 

"yep! hmpf.." you hop on eda's staff behind her and y'all fly over to the party.

its a pretty small party with just luz, amity, willow, gus, hunter, darius, raine, alador, camila, and lilith. 

y'all make it to the party and come in, first getting greeted by luz. 

"hi, guys! im so glad y'all could make itttt!" luz giggles and gives you and eda a big hug.

"alright, kid, we're happy to see you too." eda says with a little smile, patting luz on the head.

you smile and eda gently slides her arm around your waist, which makes you blush.

luz un-attaches herself from y'all. "cmere! say hi to everyone else!" luz adds as she drags you and eda to everyone else, and darius walks up to y'all. 

"hey! glad to see y'all made it in one piece." darius says, hugging y'all and whispering something in eda's ear.

"wow. shes quite short, huh?" darius whispers with a snicker. 

you dont hear what he says and you just look over at everyone else.

you hear a smack and darius go "ouch!" 

you giggle when you realize eda smacked him for whatever he said, but you decide not to get involved.

"aaaanyway, hey guys!" eda says, waving at lilith, raine, and camila talking in the kitchen.

"heyyy!" lilith says, walking up to y'all. 

you start to feel a bit overwhelmed from everyone and you gesture to eda that you're gonna step out for a minute to get some fresh air. 

eda nods and walks out with you. "be right back!" eda says as she walks you outside, her arm still gently wrapped around your waist.

you and eda walk out and she closes the door, gently turning you around to face her.

"you okay, babe?" she asks, putting a hand on your cheek.

you nod. "y-yea, im fine. it's just kinda crowed in there, is all..." you say, fidgeting with your fingers a bit. 

eda frowns slightly. "well, do ya wanna leave?" she asks in a genuine tone.

"no, no! i wanna stay. dont worry about me, kay?" you say.

eda sighs and leans down, giving you a kiss on the lips.

you blush and reciprocate as you feel her soft, warm lips touch yours.

"mhh..." you gently sway as y'all kiss. after a while, you two slowly part lips. 

"okay. wanna head back in?" eda asks, putting a hand on your shoulder.

you nod and both of y'all step back inside and say hi to everyone else. 

the rest of the night, all the adults are getting wasted on appleblood and the kids decide to have a giant sleepover/movie marathon in the living room. 

you and the rest of the adults talk about life, with the occasional snarky comment from lilith or darius per usual. 

you and eda share lots of kisses and cuddles, before falling into a deep sleep in one of the bedrooms upstairs while the others party keep partying downstairs.

tonight was a pretty good night.