eda x (s/h) reader

!! WARNING: this part contains self-harm and suicidal ideations so if you are sensitive to that then please click away !! 

you and eda were just watching a movie like you normally would on relaxed days like this, her arm around your shoulder and the popcorn on your lap. 

you were tossing some of the popcorn in your mouth when suddenly you feel eda's hand softly hold your wrist, and you look over at her with a slightly confused expression. "hm?'"

when you see her face she looks a bit worried. "y-y/n... what're these?" she asks, slowly turning your arm around, revealing scars going from your wrist all the way up your arm.

you quickly pull your arm away and feel a hot sting of guilt hit your cheeks. you had self-harm scars from the past but you never thought eda would notice, especially at times like these when y'all were relaxing and having fun.

eda's expression softens and she softly gazes back up into your (e/c) eyes. 

"ya know you dont have to hide those from me... just.. can i see them?" she asks in a calm and sweet voice, making you almost immediately let up and show her, and you take a deep breath, before showing her your arm again. 

you have to look away though because you're just too scared to see how she might react. 

you close your eyes as you feel eda's fingers slowly and gently trace your scars. your cheeks still feel hot and you're breathing starts to get heavier.. and after a few seconds, you feel a pair of lips start to gently kiss each and every one of your scars, making you quickly turn your head to look at her again. 

"shhh... its okay. the fact that you've hurt yourself doesnt make me love you any less. your scars are beautiful, just like you. and ya know you can always talk to me, right?" she says in a gentle tone, your scars now covered in red kiss marks. 

"y-yeah... i know. im sorry i didnt tell you before, i.. i was just scared." you say, looking down and gently fidgeting with the hem of your shirt, feeling tears start to well up in your eyes. 

eda smiles and lifts your chin up for you to face her again. "its okay, baby. but next time.. tell me when you feel the need to.. do this, alright?" she says with a sympathetic expression, gently stroking your cheek.

"mhm... i will." you nod and start to tear up again a bit, feeling better now and snuggling up closer to eda, which she happily reciprocates. 

"i love you, y/n..." she says as she plants a kiss on your forehead, wrapping her arms around you. 

"i love you too, eda.." you say as you lean into her and feel her warmth around you.