eda x (sick) reader

eda often acted like she didnt care about anyone, but you knew she always had a soft spot for you, especially when you're not feeling well. 

one day you woke up and your head felt like it was pounding, and you whined and texted eda, telling her that you were sick. 

within a few minutes, she was at your house and running up to your room with a thermometer, ice, cold washcloth, and anything else you might need.

"hello..." you say with a weak and scratchy voice as she comes in. 

she quickly sets down all the stuff and sits down next to where you're laying. "hey there, y/n..." she says as she gives your hair some light strokes.

you give her a weak smile and she pushes your hair out of your face, laying the washcloth on your forehead.

"that should be good for now... do ya need anything else, hun?" she asks in a caring and gentle voice.

"mhhh... can you please with cuddle me?" you say with a sniffle, your nose and eyes being a bit red from the sickness. 

"aww.. of course, cutie." she smiles and takes off her shoes, before gently laying down next to you and getting in the covers, resting her chin on your shoulder with her arms around your waist, not caring one bit that she might get sick as well. 

"thank you..." you say in the same scratchy voice as before, your arms gently wrapping around hers as you two cuddle. 

you take a small whiff of her delightful scent, and you nuzzle in her neck a bit, her warmth covering you both. you smile softly and give her some small neck kisses. 

"no problem, honey~" she smiles and you can feel her fingers slowly come up and run through your hair, pressing against the back of your scalp.

"mhh~" you kiss her neck some more and hear her let out a few small noises of enjoyment, and you slowly come up again and hug her tightly, which she reciprocates. 

after a while of you two snuggling and being the lovebirds that you are, you fall asleep in her arms with your face buried in her chest lovingly. 

~ A/N: sry i havent been posting that much :< i hate school sm but imma try and post more bcuz i very much enjoy making these ~