eda x (drunk) reader (lemon)

~ A/N: this has lemon (seggsual stuff) in it so if you are uncomfortable with that or if you are a child then please click off right now! btw in this u will have the anatomy of a biological female. also this one's a bit more detailed than usual bcuz uhh idk im just in a silly goofy mood ~

after a long day at work, you found yourself drowning out your worries in apple blood. you sat at the bar with you head low, wanting something to take the edge off more than just this.

you hear the bar door swing open but you dont look over to see. you hear someone sit down next to you and ask the waiter for a couple more shots of apple blood.

you turn your head a bit and see a witch with gray hair and a charming smile next to you.

"hey there." the witch says, grabbing the shot of apple blood and downing it.

"hey..." you mumble back.

"im eda. you?" she asks, offering a shot of apple blood to you.

you take it. "im y/n." you say, setting the shot glass back down.

"y/n... pretty name. anyway, you seem down in the dumps, something happen?" eda asks, gesturing at the bartender to get some water so you can sober up, even if just a little.

"im.. fine. im fine, just.. long day at work and my coworkers suck." you say, seeing the bartender hand y'all some water bottles.

eda opens the water and gestures for you to drink it. "aw, sorry that happened. coworkers can sometimes be dicks." she says, lifting your chin up a bit.

you take a couple gulps of the water, and eda sets it back down. 

you wipe your mouth and look down, dark circles under your eyes. "whatever. im over it anyway." you say, propping yourself up on the table.

eda looks at you and gets an idea. "hey... do ya.. wanna get outta here~?" she asks with that same charming smirk, some innuendo behind her words.

you figure you have nothing else to do and you shrug. "sure... its not like i got anything better to do...".

you sluggishly stand up and trip a little, causing you to lean on her, and she smirks.

"okay... maybe some more water would do ya good." she grabs the water bottle, before walking you out of the bar.

you grumble and rest your head on her shoulder as you both make it to her house, and she gently leads you inside.

"mhh... we here?" you ask, looking up and seeing a comfy-looking living room.

"yep. now, before we-.. nevermind- lets just get you sobered up." eda says, sighing and giving you more water.

after a while, you start to sober up but you feel a giant headache pound in your skull.

you groan and squirm around. 

eda sees this. "aw shit. here, take this." she quickly gets a small potion and tilts your head up so you can drink it.

you quickly gulp it down and you start to feel your headache go away already.

"woah... what was in that anyway?" you ask with a light smile.

"just some healing stuff to help with aches. anyway, ya feeling any better now?" she asks, brushing your hair to the side.

you nod. "yea, im fine now. and.. thanks for.. yknow.. all that." you say with a little blush.

"of course. it was no problem." she says with a shrug. 

you blush and look down at her lips, trying to resist the slight urge to kiss her, buuut you kinda have been wanting that since the bar.