New mission Soldat

I were there when the soldier returned from the failed mission, something went wrong, terribly wrong, he remembered.

I stood with my arms crossed watching my boss, Alexander Price, talk to the soldier but he didn't respond. I couldn't help but feel bad for him, but as usual in the HYDRA facilities,I didn't show it.

I pursed my lips when I heard Price give the order to 'wash' him again, knowing how many times the soldier had been through it, it was cruel.

They began to say the plans for when the Quinyets were launched, they would send the soldier again, but I had to intervene.

—I have to go.— I said firmly, interrupting Price. It's not like I really wanted to go, I weren't excited about going on an almost suicidal mission, but I couldn't leave the soldier alone, something told me that I should go.

—Excuse me?— Rumlow asked, almost amused by my boldness. —This mission isn't just a game like the others, we're talking about Captain America, not just any government pawn.— he said seriously

—That's why I have to go, the soldier failed in the last mission, I have to go to...make sure it doesn't happen again— I explained while trying not to falter before the imposing men.

—Let her go, but if something goes wrong in this mission... you and your little soldier don't even want to imagine what I'll do to you,— Price said. Rumlow and his men nodded, then motioned for me to follow them so I could prepare for the mission.

That's how I left the cruel laboratory where they were killing the soldier's mind, again.

The soldier joined me a while later,Strike and I were all in the armory taking weapons and filling their pockets with bombs and other devices.

—You are just a spare, in case the mission goes a little wrong you are in charge of fixing it, understood?— Rumlow said as he reloaded his gun and made sure it would fire normally.

I nodded while the soldier simply stared straight ahead, not recognizing orders other than his handler, in this case, me.

I looked at the soldier and spoke —Soldat.—

Upon hearing my voice and recognizing it he turned to look at me, waiting for some kind of indication —gotov подчиняться...— he whispered with a hoarse voice, due to not speaking in days or maybe weeks.

I nodded, it was just like what Rumlow did, making sure my weapon will work

Again, everything went wrong, terribly wrong.

Me and the soldier went up to the Quinyet, ew would stop the captain once and for all.

—Don't let him insert the cartridge, do you hear me, soldier?— I murmured, pained by the previous fights with the SHIELD agents who wanted to play heroes and help the captain.

—Understood— he responded with a huff, determined to finish off the captain, the man seemed familiar to him, despite everything they had done with him, he kept remembering him.

Upon entering they saw that the captain had not yet entered the Quinyet, that gave them an advantage

—You can't screw this up— I said seriously,we would not spoil such an important mission again.

The captain arrived, it was time to end this.

He tried to reason with the soldier, calling him Bucky and trying a few other things, luckily for me it didn't work and the soldier continued with his mission, killing Rogers.

We both rushed at Rogers and began to fight, I flew away as soon as Rogers hit me with his shield, I grunted and got up to continue helping the soldier, doing the best i could because let's face it, Captain Rogers is a super soldier, There's not much I could do against him.

Again, everything went wrong, but it could have been worse.

Because of the intense fight you fell from the Quinyet, the fall into the water was surprisingly painful, I swam to the shore and coughed , the water had perhaps seeped into my lungs, nothing new but it was always just as painful.

—Fuck.—I say under your breath when I realized that the soldier was still on the ship, with Captain Rogers. If this went wrong we would be terribly punished or even worse, I began pacing back and forth anxiously not knowing what to do.

Suddenly I saw how the ships were now pointing at each other, what the hell was happening? where was the soldier?

—Everything went to hell...— I sighed as I pursed your lips as you watched the ships destroy each other, my heart sank as I remembered that the soldier was still on the ship.

It was strange to worry about him, after all he was only my 'partner' at work,my weapon.

In the distance I saw something falling, suddenly it started swimming, I assumed that maybe it was Captain America and the unconscious or possibly dead body of the soldier, in any case I became alert and took out my knife.

Realizing that things were the other way around,I sighed and put away your knife, watching as the soldier took out the unconscious body of the Captain.

—Maybe if we kill him now we could save ourselves...—I whispered doubtfully, looking at the soldier who seemed very injured and absorbed in his thoughts, both of them were soaked.I ran a hand through your wet hair, thinking what we should do, if I handed over the captain i would continue with my miserable life in HYDRA, the same for the soldier.

i stared at him and pursed my lips before speaking.

—Soldat?— You mumbled, maybe seeing Steve had messed up his 'system' or something so I just wanted to make sure.

—Ready to obey— He murmured with a tired and broken voice, I nodded and then hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder.

—new mission, recover our lives...— I whispered as you looked at the captain's body, he would probably wake up a while later so I weren't worried,I approached the soldier and from his belt I removed a small box that served as a tracker that gave our location to HYDRA , I threw it away to the lake and I smiled at him.

—It's time to go.—I said as we began to walk away from there, there was a lot they had to do.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Word count #1064

Thanks for reading and please vote!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.