help me sleep

All my life I have tried to help everyone, help them with their problems and sufferings.

I have helped family members, friends, people I don't even know.

I have helped everyone, that is why I decided to study medicine, so I could continue helping all the injured.

For now I have been working on the Avengers Tower in which I heal and help the heroes who heal and help the world at the same time.

I felt very satisfied with my work, I was surrounded by heroes and they had practically made me part of their beautiful family.

On what seemed like a normal day, I received a notification from Quinyet.

The Avengers had gone to Romania on a mission, I assumed they would arrive soon and I had to prepare the office in case there was anyone injured.

I was halfway through the preparation when suddenly the Quinyet landed very loudly. I assumed that there was someone seriously injured and I ran towards the Quinyet.

I could see how it was shaking from the inside, as if there was a battle going on inside.

I pressed the button on the remote control to open the Quinyet, as soon as it opened Captain America, Steve Rogers, flew out, crashing against the wall.

I was surprised and approached him, without seeing what or who had thrown him so violently.

"Are you okay, captain?" I murmured as I lay next to him, seeing his broken lip and a bruise on his cheekbone.

"I'm fine, go inside and wait for our instructions." He said as he got up and returned to the Quinyet, probably to continue fighting with the one who had sent him flying with one blow.

I listened to Steve's instructions and entered the tower again, watching the entire fight from inside. Finally all the avengers left the ship and I could see who was causing so much commotion.

A boy in his early 30s, with jaw-length hair and a metal arm.

That was new.

Normally they didn't bring the villains to the tower, he didn't understand why they fought.

Some time later I saw that guy as an immobilizer, I heard Rogers through my communicator.

"Come outside, and bring sedative with you, like for 3 people," he said while continuing to force the guy to be face down.

I obeyed and filled a syringe with 3 doses of sedative, ran away and figured I should inject that boy.

I crouched down next to him and injected it into his shoulder - the one that wasn't made of metal - it took a while for the effect to take effect but finally he stayed still.

I sighed as I got up from the ground and put the syringe back in my vata.

-What was that? Since when do they bring the bad guys to the tower?—I said as I took a couple of steps back and pointed to the unconscious guy on the ground.

"He's Steve's friend," Sam said without even looking at me.

Who is he supposed to be?

"Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes is a former soldier of the 107th Infantry Regiment and the best friend of Steven Rogers. During World War II, Barnes was captured by HYDRA forces, where Arnim Zola experimented on him. Not much Barnes was later rescued by Rogers, who had become Captain America during his absence. After this, the two formed the Howling Commandos to continue attacking Johann Schmidt's HYDRA facilities. However, in the mission to capture Zola , Barnes fell from a train and was declared dead, although he had actually survived due to the experiments performed on him and lost an arm upon impact.