Imitadora

/I invite you to listen to 'imitadora' by Romeo Santos while you read to this!/

★«Mi memoria ha conservado lo que se ha llevado el viento
Y yo estoy estancado en esos tiempos
Cuando tú me amabas y con gran fulgor sentía tus besos
Dime, quítame esta duda.»

Bucky has been very distant from me lately, we're usually together all the time.

We were always in my room watching movies or on the roof telling funny stories about each other, we were always together.

But he has started spending more time with Steve and Natasha, it doesn't bother me but it honestly confuses me that he doesn't talk to me when he is with them.

He ignores me? Or is it just me?

I just hope it doesn't last long, maybe he just wants to get closer to his friends again, thanks to our relationship he distanced himself from them a little.

And I don't have a problem with it, I just want him not to ignore me.

★«¿Quién es esta extraña que se ha apoderado de tu ser?
¿Dónde está la amante loca que me erizaba la piel?
Porque ya tú no me tocas como lo hacía esa mujer
Algo no anda bien»

He hasn't gone to sleep in my room for days, we always slept together so I could help him with his nightmares.

This was getting out of control, I needed to know what was happening.

Thank God he spoke to me again but it was always sharper than usual, it was starting to scare me.

Maybe he didn't love me anymore, I needed to understand what was happening, first he distances himself from me, then he ignores me and then he doesn't sleep with me anymore? God hates me.

I can't help but feel this pain in my chest, he promised me eternal love, but you never know.

fate is cruel.

★«Esta noche me hago el interrogante
Y le pongo fin a la impostora, usurpadora
Exijo contigo una entrevista
Sospecho plagio a mi señora, mala imitadora»

I decided to confront Bucky so I met him on the roof so we could talk more calmly, but he didn't arrive.

I cried a little because every time I started to overthink more and more.

I calmed down and went to his room where I assumed he would be and there he was, with Sam.

Oh really? Sam? I heard him say that he would rather die than talk to him, I was glad that at least they could be alone without killing each other, but why didn't he go whit me?

_Bucky, can we talk?_I said trying to sound as calm as possible, Sam took the hint and left the room, leaving me and Bucky alone.

_What do we need to talk about?_He asked calmly as if he hadn't been avoiding me all damn week.

_Ah... you've been very distant lately, are you feeling okay? _ I asked, trying to receive any type of information that would help me understand why he was behaving like that with me.

_Yes, I'm fine, don't worry._He responded, I could see him nervous and a little tense, I bit my lip to avoid asking more,he wasn't going to say anything, that was becoming clear to me.

I let out a small sigh and nodded softly as I looked up and down at Bucky, still wondering what was wrong.

But I didn't know what it was, it was just that uncomfortable feeling in the air that I didn't know where it came from.

_See you at night?..._I asked a little embarrassed to which Bucky just shook his head and went back to doing what he was doing before.

I bit my lip a little harder now, trying not to cry right there, I sighed and left his room without saying goodbye.

★«Tell me where she's at
¿Quién es esta imitadora hoy en su lugar?
Tell me where she's at
Yo la extraño, ¿a dónde se me perdió?
Tell me where she's at?
Que regrese mi amada porque tú
No eres tú»

A few days later everything was still the same, Bucky seemed to be avoiding me more and more, I had begun to lose hope.

But I saw that I had a message from Bucky, he asked me to meet him on the roof, the only thing I could imagine was that he wanted to see me to break whit me.

I sighed and fixed myself up a bit, if he was going to break up with me at least I wanted to look presentable.

I left my room and headed towards the roof, mentally preparing to confront Bucky, who would probably broke whit me that same day.

I went up to the roof and could see Bucky on the shore, with slow and hesitant steps I approached.

_Bucky?_I asked softly as I watched him look towards the sunset that loomed over us.

_Oh, you arrived_He mumbled a little nervously, I could see him biting his lip when he turned to look at me, we both looked like we were being eaten away by nerves.

I waited for him to speak again, waiting for the moment when he would tell me that he didn't love me anymore and why.

I looked at the sunset for a few seconds until out of the corner of my eye I saw how Bucky was kneeling in front of me. I turned to see him with an expression of surprise and confusion.

_Bucky?..._I whispered as I looked at him shyly, wondering if maybe I was misunderstanding him.

Until I saw him take a small red box out of his pocket.

—____…I love you with all my being, you are a part of me and you always will be no matter what happens and I want to make it official, would you give me the honor of being your husband?—He said while looking at me intently, I could only start crying from emotion and happiness.

I was speechless, I was completely fascinated, it was my biggest dream come true, Bucky, the person I love was asking me to marry him.

He got up from the flopr and approached me still with the ring in his hands, seeming nervous when he saw how I didn't respond.

I threw myself into a hug whit him while crying with happiness.

_Yes Yes Yes Yes!_I said without hesitation twice, I would never doubt it, I loved Bucky.

And even though it made me doubt for a few weeks if he loved me, I loved him and I was glad this had happened.

_My God, I thought something worse would happen…_I whispered as I clung to him in our loving embrace.

_Oh? Why?_He asked a little confused as he stroked my hair gently.

_You were avoiding me this week, I was scared, I thought you would break up with me…_I whispered, embarrassed that I thought Bucky would be able to do that to me.

Bucky laughed softly as he realized how I mixed things up.

_I couldn't be next to you...I knew that if I spent just a second next to you I would spill the soup and the moment would be ruined._He explained as he took my face in his hands and made me look at him intently.

_I would never do something like that to you._He said and then approached me and kissed me warmly, it was a tender kiss full of love, worthy of a moment like this.

After a few seconds we separated, both blushing and completely happy, he took my hand in his and carefully put the ring on me.

A beautiful piece of gold with a red stone in the center.

_I love it_ I whispered delightedly as I looked at how it fit me perfectly.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

#1314

Me dejó Buckyabierta *wink*

I loved writing this, some sadness but with a happy ending

Vote and enjoy!★