Longing

'Longing: Vehement desire.

It's the perfect word to express what I feel for you.

I long for you more than I would like, I can't help but want you, need you with me.

I could easily look for someone else, someone "easier" to love, but no, I want you.

I long for you.

It's a feeling that makes me shiver at night, that need held in my body, that I need to release when I'm next to you.

I love you.

I wishes you knew just how much I needs you, needs you in every single inch of your body.

It’s all consuming,it burns like the hottest fire and it can never be quenched.I tried. Dear god, I tried, but I failed.

I need you.

The only thing that can cure this ache in my chest and the ache in my heart is you.

it's you Bucky.

You are all I need to survive, to keep waking up, to keep living.

but it has started to become complicated, it is difficult to be away from you, I want to be with you always and everywhere.

I miss you.

I need you.

I want you.

We both we needed each other, we are both perfect for each other, all I need is you, you ;Bucky.

I would love you every day, all year, all my life.

I could never tell you everything I would do for you, but you know how much I want to support you..

You deserved to be loved, and I am grateful to have been the one who gives you that love, I love you.

Maybe I never said it often, but I love you.

I love you...I love you...I love you.

Rest in peace, my dear Bucky.

Now all I want is for you to come back, come back to me.

Being an avenger is an honor for many, but now for me, it is a curse.

Dying to protect other people's lives is not worth it.

Bucky didn't deserve to die like that.

He didn't deserve to die in war,He didn't deserve to die fighting.

All his life he fought for the peace of other people, but when was he allowed to do it for himself?

It is unfair.

He deserved peace, a life, to die in peace.

He deserved to rest, but not with death, but with a peaceful life.

It is unfair.

Rest in Peace, my beloved Bucky.'

I wiped away my tears and put the microphone aside, returning to my place next to Steve, sitting down and letting the tears continue to fall. Steve tried to calm me down, but I was still devastated.

They took the only thing I loved.

Bucky,my beautiful and beloved Bucky.

the only person who saved me from myself, the only person who made me see how much people could hurt you, the one who helped me despite everything, the one I loved.

It was hard, I still didn't want to accept it, but I had to let it go.

But I know that will never work, I will never get rid of this feeling of emptiness that I now carry inside of me.

I will always have to get used to it, I will get used to not having him by my side anymore.

my heart is with him and always will be, I died with him.

I no longer live, because he doesn't live with me.

Rest in peace, my darling.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

#581

I know, a little short but I liked it.

And sorry but i love angst