Dance for me

Winter Soldier x Stripper!reader

Don't ask because I don't even know how I ended up writing this.

Tw:Mentions of abuse, Stripper work, idk

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Escaping from HYDRA was very difficult, but living without them even worse.

In HYDRA, despite the mistreatment, I could have a roof over my head and mediocre food once a day, but here in the cold streets of this small town I have nothing to protect me.

I couldn't get very far from the Siberia base, it took me several days to get there and I almost died of hypothermia, but I had come very far so I wasn't going to give up.

I needed where to sleep, what to eat, how to get further so that HYDRA couldn't find me.

I wandered through the streets dying of cold, I felt lost, maybe because I was, I heard all the people around me speaking in a language unknown to me, I wasn't even from here.

I couldn't ask for help even if I wanted to, I didn't understand Russian at all.

After walking so much I felt exhausted, my feet hurt as did my head, my whole body was numb from the cold.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I dropped into an alley, waiting for my inevitable death.

Until I heard an old man's voice calling me, I opened my eyes and saw a chubby, bald guy in front of me, I was immediately scared thinking that maybe it was a HYDRA agent who had found me.

But I couldn't have been more wrong.

The guy took off his jacket and put it around me, I looked at him with expectant and confused eyes, not understanding what he was trying to do.

_Мисс... вам уже слишком поздно оставаться здесь, вам некуда дойти? (Miss...it's too late for you to be out here, don't you have a house to get to?)_I didn't understand anything he said, I looked at him confused.

_I do not speak Russian.._I murmured timidly still nervous and scared by the fact that I didn't know if maybe it was one of HYDRA's.

He nodded understandingly, did he understand English? Maybe he could help me.

_I ask if you don't have a place to stay_He asked again but now in English, so I could understand him.

I denied in shame, I had nothing to hold on to, I was alone in this.

The man extended his hand to me, to which I, a little hesitant, took it carefully, getting up from the cold ground.

He began to guide me through the streets, I began to feel a little hopeful, maybe he was my salvation.

After a few more blocks we arrived at what looked like some kind of dive but very bright and flashy.

When colored lights came in they quickly blinded me and I had to close my eyes a little to adjust to the bright lights.

There were women dancing, men drinking, slightly bawdy music in the background.

He walked through the crowd of men and women there and we both went up to the second floor of the establishment, there were several rooms, most of which were occupied, he put me in one of them and sat down In one of the small armchairs in the room.

At that moment my brain was finally able to think, making me realize that I was in a strip club and that a man had taken me into a private room.

I felt chills just thinking about what could happen, I looked at the guy on the couch with fear, scared of what he might try to do to me.