Feel

Bucky Barnes x Reader

Tw:none

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

_Why not?_ he asked.

_Don't know…_You whispered as you looked away from him.

Bucky looks at you from the side, unable to mask his annoyance. The way you mumble your words and walk so causally beside him… it's infuriating.

You're just so different than the girls he ‘usually’ dated. Those girls wear expensive jewelry and perfume and laugh like they're actually pleased to see him. All his dates are formal and boring.

With you, no. You are immune to feelings  and your voice is annoying. Your jokes aren't even funny. Nothing about you is appealing, except to him.

He sees things in you that you didn't even know you had.

But it's not enough for you.

You was aware of it,You are  not attractive,you don't want a relationship.

In fact,You didn't seem to want anything.

Nothing made you feel excited, not even Bucky.

You aree afraid of falling in love,are afraid of feeling something.

You just want to continue on your way and not let anyone bother you.

Buck is even aware of this—how numb you are inside.

Every time he speaks to you, he's greeted with a half-asleep smile or a careless, dismissive glance.

You're so apathetic and it's kind of hot to him.

He's intrigued by the idea of making you actually feel something at all.

He wants to watch you squirm underneath his touch. He wants you to be desperate for him. He wants to make you care.

He wants you to feel something.

something for him.

It's his new goal in life.

Bucky's eyes flicker with amusement. He can tell you're not attracted to him; you don't want a relationship and you're not interested in romance. That much he knows.

But why?

The more time he spends with you, the more Bucky finds himself wondering this question. What about this girl makes her different? Why is she so apathetic about everything? Why won't she let anyone close enough to hurt her?

He's never felt so drawn to someone before. And yet, the girl beside him doesn't even seem to care.

But like I said, he won't rest until you are with him or sue him for harassment.

Whichever happens first.

He tried so many things that his list is getting more and more limited.

But he won't rest until it makes you have some kind of emotion, whether good or bad.

Since he met you, you has always been a person who doesn't seem to be fazed by anything.

Maybe you've seen too much and nothing affects you anymore, or maybe you've never really felt anything and you don't know how to react.

He does not care.

The only thing he wants is to help you and make you fall in love whit him.

Your apathy is a challenge he won't walk away from.

He knows all the right buttons to push.

He knows he can get underneath your skin, make you tremble with a single, calculated word, or a sharp look. He knows he can make you break, make you beg, make you crave.

Solo falta saber de qué manera

But he just wants you to feel, dammit. Something, anything, that isn't this apathy. That isn't this blankness your gaze holds.

He's never met anyone like you before.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

#555

A short one shot while I finish another a little longer one, I hope you like the concept and maybe I can make a second part!

Please vote T_T