Traitor

Winter soldier x Hydra experiment!Reader

I always put Bucky as the bad guy 😭

But I love him (and this have happy ending)

Tw:HYDRA,Violence, evil Bucky, betrayal¿,etc.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Being 'Hosted' by HYDRA is something that does not happen to many.

And manage to escape either.

And both things happened to me.

I've been hiding in the shadows for years, living on alert every day and night.

It has been difficult but as long as I managed to remain free, I will continue with this life.

Little by little I moved forward, I managed to rent an apartment that, despite being in terrible conditions, was useful to me, and would also help me keep a low profile.

I wasn't planning on socializing with anyone.

I didn't want to cause problems for anyone, not for myself, not for the innocent people who lived in that small apartment.

But it was all his fault.

I only greeted him out of politeness, but little by little he entered my life.

I was stupid.

I had the luxury of trusting someone.

He made me feel in a safe place, like he was a friend of mine, but no, he was just another rat in the crowd.

All my decisions have led me here, I tried to escape, but the only person I managed to trust failed me.

Now I was here again, tied up in this damp, rotting place, the one I once came to call home.

HYDRA.

At what point did I get here again? Ah, yes, when I trust that sewer rat.

My mouth felt dry, my neck hurt as did my entire body, I didn't feel able to move a little.

I felt weak, I always was.

I kept looking around looking for something that would help me escape, anything would do.

But these chains seemed unbreakable, even if I managed to find a sharp knife, I couldn't escape.

Maybe the best thing would be to resign myself, accept my death, let them kill me and throw me away like the scum that I am.

...

Shortly after, I heard the door to that room open with a loud creak, proof of how old it was.

I shivered when the wind outside blew against my face, I looked up and was dazzled by the light of that room.

_Have you chosen how to kill me? _I asked sarcastically, I knew this could cost me dearly but at this point I didn't care.

Bucky looked at me for a couple of seconds and looked away.

I snorted in annoyance and also looked away, unable to bear to see him.

My blood boiled when I remembered that it was because of him that I was here.

I let out a low growl and tried again to remove those chains that were preventing me from strangling him at that moment.

_Let me go! Damn treacherous rat!_ I screamed as he continued trying to escape.

I felt like an imprisoned and neglected animal, but I hadn't done anything wrong, I didn't deserve it.

This is unfair.