In your eyes

Every time I look into his eyes I can realize how much I love him.

He has always wanted to hide his emotions but I can see it through his eyes, they are windows that let me enter him.

That let me see that man who deserves to be loved.

Bucky cleared his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I was embarrassed, maybe he had noticed that I was looking at him, I sighed and returned to paying attention to my book, trying to ignore how my heart was beating a thousand miles an hour.

"Is something wrong?" Bucky murmured as he looked at me a little confused, I couldn't blame him, it's not normal for someone to stare at you for fifteen minutes straight.

—Everything is fine, don't worry.—I said while giving him a small smile, trying to hide the nerves I always felt when I was close to him.

We were both in the tower room, it seemed strange to me to see him without Steve, since to no one's surprise, they spend all the time together.

He just changed the channel every now and then, probably looking for something interesting to watch.

I figured I could try talking to him, take advantage of the fact that Steve wasn't around and there was almost no one at the Avengers Complex.

I put my book aside and went to the kitchen, planning a plan in my mind to get closer to the cold soldier.

“Do you want something to eat?” I asked Bucky as I opened the refrigerator, taking out a soda.

"Is there beer?" He asked from the living room, I checked and there was indeed beer.

—Yep.— I responded as I took one and took it towards the living room.

I sat next to him and gave him his beer, he just nodded in thanks and uncapped it.

—I guess there's nothing good to watch.— I said while looking at the television that was still on a very uninteresting channel, I reached over and took the remote control.

—Can I put something? If you have good tastes you'll probably like it.— Without waiting for him to answer me, I entered a website to watch movies online, starting to search through the catalog.

Bucky looked curiously at the screen, I assumed he didn't know that existed so I left him alone, he looked so cute, like a child discovering new things.

I put on 'Glass' a movie that I really like and I honestly assumed Bucky would like it too.

—What's it about?— He asked as the movie started, I smiled at him.

—I can't tell you, just watch the movie, it's very good.—I responded while turning up the volume on the television.

We both watched the movie, we were on the couch for a long time, we took some breaks to go to the bathroom or go to the kitchen for more snacks.

We had a good time.

And just like I thought, Bucky loved the movie, some things fascinated him and some others seemed cliché, but at least he saw it.

When the movie finished we both helped clean up the room while we discussed some aspects of the movie.

—Look, I know the whole movie was about that, but it wasn't clear to me, were there many people in one person?— Bucky asked as he threw the trash into its place and began to wash his hands.

—Something like that, but it's supposed to be just a person who fragmented over time and...— I stopped talking for a moment, trying to find a better explanation.