8.-I dont want to look at anything else now that I saw you.

Susannah, Matilda, Belly, Jeremiah and Steven walked into the house, they were all laughing as they were mocking each-other. Susannah had decided to pick them all up, as she was so eager to hear about the deb tea, and wanted Laurel to focus on work.

They all walked into the living room, as Conrad was sat there, leaning on the arm of a chair, playing video games. Conrad felt there presence, and immediately stopped playing his video game.
Conrad earned a chorus of greetings, but he was only really focused on Matilda.
"Holy shit" he laughed, walking over to her, and spinning her around, making her laugh.
"What happened to hello, how are you?" Steven joked.
Susannah went to go and check on Laurel, and Belly, Steven and Jeremiah, all flopped onto the couches, tiredly.
Conrad ignored him, "you really do look even more beautiful than you did in that picture." he breathed out, smiling.
"Thank you, Connie." Matilda chuckled, placing a kiss on his lips. Conrad smiled, shyly, as they pulled apart.
Jeremiah and Steven started making fake puking sounds.  Conrad turned round, his hands still on Matilda's hips, as he flipped them off, "fuck you." he laughed.
Matilda grinned, as Conrad pulled her in closer, "yeah, you two can't be talking, Jeremiah you were pretty much drooling over Belly earlier, saying how gorgeous she looked, and Steven, you were eye fucking Shayla, offering her tea every two minutes, so arrest me for kissing my boyfriend." she retorted, poking her tongue out.
Steven and Jeremiah's mouths both immediately shut,
"Since when did she get so loud?" Jeremiah grumbled, as Conrad laughed, kissing her cheek.
"Since she was sneaking Vodka into her tea cup." Steven scoffed, Belly looked down also.
"What?"  the Fisher boys both gasped.
"hey, hey, wasn't my idea, plus I'm pretty sure you were the one who supplied us with the alcohol, Steven." Matilda argued, brown raised.
Belly nodded, "it's true, because Shayla asked him."
Conrad and Jeremiah both snickered,
"Oh shut it." Steven grumbled, turning back to flip through the video games.
Conrad looked back at Matilda, a smile playing upon his lips, "so, my Tills sneaking vodka huh?" he was happy to see her so comfortable, letting loose.
Matilda chuckled, " maybe "
Conrad hummed a chuckle in response, gently taking her over to the couches with the others .
"Um, Matilda." Belly spoke up, clearing her throat. Suddenly, everyone looked up, tensely. "I was wondering if you'd help with my makeup, for the date with Cam?" she asked nervously.
Jeremiah's face dropped, " a date with Cam? you never told us." he huffed defensively,
"I knew." Steven grumbled protectively.
"So did I." Matilda smiled smugly,
"Well, I don't think you should be able to go, you just met the guy." Jeremiah retorted indignantly,
"Jealous, Jere?" Conrad smirked, raising a brow. Matilda also shared this mischievous look.
Belly's breathing hitched, anticipating his response, while Steven glared straight at him.
Jeremiah went red, "no! I'm just saying!"
"Riiighttt" Matilda responded, her brow raising knowingly.
"Oh, just shut up Tilly!" Jeremiah huffed,
"Don't be such an ass man." Conrad shot Jeremiah a warning glare. Matilda shrugged, unbothered, but she couldn't help the butterflies that filled her stomach at Conrad defending her.
"Of course I'll help you, Belly." Matilda smiled warmly. Matilda had always been very forgiving.
"Great, uh thanks!" Chuckled Belly awkwardly.

The boys all shared a confused look.
————

Matilda gently put blush on Belly's cheeks,
" love it ! mascara? " Matilda asked, with a smile.
" sure " Belly nodded, watching as Matilda looked through her makeup bag. " Hey, Matilda? "  she cleared her throat.
"Yeah?" Replied Matilda, finally finding mascara.
"I'm sorry about what I said to you, at the bonfire." Belly apologised, almost whispering, while she looked down in shame.
Matilda weakly smiled. Her mom was a forgiving person, and Matilda only wanted to make her mom proud, as hurt as Matilda was, she replied, " it's okay. "
"I truly, didn't have a clue." Belly told her, making Matilda narrow her eyes. Belly sighed, "Jere, he told me, after he dragged me away."
Matilda nodded, " yeah, middle school, heart failure." she bit her lip, as she did Belly's mascara , trying not to cry.
"I really am, so sorry Matilda, I don't know what I'd do if that was my mom." Belly frowned,
Matilda chuckled painfully, not wanting to cry infront of Belly, "it's okay, really." she shrugged, finally finishing he makeup.
Belly looked in the mirror and smiled, " you look great,  Belly, Cam won't know what hit him." Matilda complimented her, putting her makeup back in her bag.
Belly flushed.