12.- sparks.

Potential TW: harassment, not much detail though. I'll signal when this bit starts and ends though with a (* )!

Everyone arrived at the party, Matilda walked in first,

All the boys walked past, apart from Cam, going to grab beers.

"Matilda!" Nicole squealed, pulling her into a hug.

" Oh my god, Nicole, you look gorgeous! " Matilda smiled,

"Me?" Nicole laughed, waving a hand in dismissal, " you look gorgeous! "

Belly then spoke up, " hey Nicole! "

Nicole knew exactly what had happened earlier, and the past few days with Matilda. Matilda confused in Nicole about it while Conrad was out, and honestly she wasn't too pleased about it.

"Ah, hey Belly! " Nicole smiled kindly, pulling her into a side hug, " happy birthday "

" thank you! " Belly chuckled. Taylor raised an eyebrow.

" you must be Taylor? " Nicole asked,

" Yep, best friend from home." Taylor nodded, her tone  the same as it was with Matilda.

" cool. " Nicole nodded, flashing her a kind smile, she then looked at the crowns on the girls heads.

" are those real flowers ? " Nicole asked,

"Yes!" Belly smiled happily,

" made by the one and only " Matilda nodded, giggling.

" cool, well, we have to show Gigi! " Nicole grinned, dragging Matilda and Belly away.

" you can come if you want! " Belly smiled over at Cam.

" you go, have fun over there. "  Cam chuckled , shrugging.

Taylor stood standing alone. Matilda turned around, nodding her head beckoning her over, smiling welcomingly.

Taylor flashed her a small, blunt smile, and shook her head. She walked away. In all honestly, she really couldn't see why Belly thought she was a bitch, and why she was treating Matilda like one.

"Matilda!" All the girls gushed, along with, " Happy birthday Belly! "

The girls all greeted eachother, Belly pointed at the cake on the table, that Nicole was lighting,

" is this for me? " Belly asked, in shock.

" who else would it be for? " Nicole chuckled,

" wow, thank you guys. " Belly chuckled happily, " Nicole, these cakes are amazing!"

All the girls nodded,

Nicole smiled proudly , " I never miss my chance to have a Sofia Cappola moment."

The girls all giggled,

"Okay well, Belly make a wish." Nicole smiled,

Belly leant towards the cake, shutting her eyes and blowing out the candles.

"Yay!" The girls all clapped excitedly.

" oh Belly, where is Jeremiah? " Gigi spoke, trying to act casually.

" oh, I think he's over by the drinks table. " Belly told her, gulping.

" whose thirsty? " Gigi asked, smiling

" you. " Dara spoke,

" clearly. " Matilda added, making all the girls snicker.

" soo, " Dara spoke up, smirking, " you and Conrad Matilda, how's it all going? "