16.- will you want me? will you tell me to go fuck myself?

Conrad sat in his room, Jeremiah and Steven both walked in.

He missed Matilda's presence more than anything.

" Yo, I'm sorry about my sister man. " Steven sighed,

Conrad merely muttered, " not your fault. "

Jeremiah and Steven shared a look, as they sighed,

" She said she loved me, before she left. " Conrad told them after a moment, " I didn't even get to respond. "

" you love her too, right? " Steven asked, while Jeremiah smiled expectantly.

Conrad scoffed a bit, " of course I do man. "

" then you have to tell her right? " tried Jeremiah,

" well, all I do is hurt her, so maybe it's for the best I'm out of her life. " Conrad mumbled, not looking at either of them.

Jeremiah and Steven both barked out a laugh,

" it's not funny bro. " Conrad told them, irritated,

" Connie, you don't hurt Matilda. " Jeremiah told him,

" I just did, didn't I? " Conrad responded, feeling disgusted with himself.

" you're acting like you always hurt her, bro, you should see the way her whole face just lights up whenever you're near her. " Steven shot back,

" and if you didn't believe us, why would she say she loves you? "  Jeremiah added,

Conrad nodded slowly for a moment. things were already at the worst they could be, so what does he have to lose.

" I have to find my keys. " Conrad stated, bolting up, as Jeremiah and Steven smiled.
————

Gigi pulled Matilda into a hug, they were all gathered at Nicole's house, saying there final goodbyes.

" I'm going to miss you, Blondie. " Gigi frowned, although she was never usually one to show such vulnerability.

" I'm going to miss you too. " Matilda responded, hugging her tightly.

As the pair let go, Dara, and Marisa both pulled Matilda into a hug,

" I cant believe you're going. " Marisa sighed,

" Please, please come back for the debs, or at least just come and see us. " Dara pleaded sadly,

Matilda felt her eyes sting with tears, as she put on a smile, " of course. I love you guys so much. "

Everyone muttered that they loved her too. Gigi, Shayla, and Nicole then joined the hug too.

After a minute or so, Nicole sighed, " we better go, Matilda's bus is coming earlier to avoid traffic due to a show or something . "

All the girls pulled away, chuckling sadly,

" I'll see you all soon. " Matilda smiled promisingly, as her, Nicole, and Shayla, hopped into the car.

Everyone waved sadly, blowing Matilda kisses as they drove off.

Gigi , once they were out of sight, quickly messaged Jeremiah about the bus coming early.

—————

" CONRAD! " Steven found his keys, throwing them towards him.

" go now! " Jeremiah yelled breathlessly, " Gigi messaged me, the bus is due early, Matilda is on her way there now!"

"Shit!" Conrad breathed out, fumbling towards the door, not even putting his coat on,

" good luck! " they both called out, before the door slammed.