18- everyone wants him, that was my crime.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS A ROLLERCOASTERRRRRRR.

" put your finger down if you've made out with two people within twenty four hours of eachother " Taylor giggled, all the girls putting there fingers down apart from Matilda, and Belly.

" Matilda? " Gigi asked, shocked.

" I've only ever made out with Conrad. " Matilda mumbled in defence, making the girls chuckle.

" and you make out with him way more than twice in twenty four hours. " Marisa responded, grinning, making all the girls laugh.

" shut up! " Matilda laughed,

After all the laughter died down, Dara smiled mischievously, " put a finger down if you've ever used a bear to — you know - "

Taylor put a finger down, " his name was Harry - bear - styles! " she told them, making everyone giggle.

" you named yours? " Gigi questioned as she giggled,

" put a finger down if you've ever had sex. " Marisa asked.

Belly and Matilda didn't put a finger down.

" if you've ever been to third. " Gigi added,

Again, only Matilda and Belly.

" ever gone to second. " Marisa tried,

Again...

" put a finger down if a guys ever ran through a bus station for you, kissed you in the rain, and told you he loves you " Nicole gently smiled at Matilda,

Matilda chuckled, her cheeks red, putting her finger down.

" that's how he apologised? " Dara asked, her face looked as if her heart melted.

" that's like- so romantic! " Marisa nodded,

As all the girls, apart from Belly whose expression remained awkward, smiled gently.

Taylor looked over at Belly, " put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher "

Pursing her lip, Belly put a finger down.

All the girls shared a look, " wow! " was muttered,

Matilda looked shocked, she made a move on her boyfriend, and not even a day later moved onto his brother.

" shut the fuck up! " Dara gasped,

" Wait- " Nicole started, " Belly, we want to know, what happened "

" I'm um, sorry Gigi. " Belly apologised, as Gigi looked slightly deflated,

" don't worry about it " Gigi mumbled, as Matilda patted her shoulder.

" Uhm, I mean, there's not much to tell, he's like, my bestfriend! " Belly nodded, smiling to herself.

" so, when did it start? " Gigi asked

" um, about a week ago, we kissed in the pool at our house. " Belly answered, her face flustered.

" I always had the feeling there was something going on between you and Conrad. " Nicole commented, as the atmosphere grew awkward.

" guess we got the wrong brother. " Matilda added, her tone salty, as she raised a brow.

" it's just- uh-yeah-I - I don't know I- " Belly stammered, with Taylor smoothly cutting her off, " yeah, whatever, enough about Jeremiah. "

" put a finger down if you've ever been skinny dipping " Taylor smirked,

" put a finger down if you've ever been skinny dipping at Hoppers Cove. " Nicole added, looking mischievously,