PUBLISHED

Third Love's The Charm is my first dabble into the fantasy genre and therefore, I treasure this story greatly. When my publisher asked me if I wanted to publish another book (this was after I wrote two original fantasy stories for them), I immediately said yes and pitched in TLTC. After a month or so, they agreed but the deadlines were hell. I was writing and editing this story in every corner I could find. Still, this was my precious baby so I wanted to make sure this story was in its best form for publishing.

And months later, here we go. We announced it last month (just 2 days shy of Falling For The Opposite's publishing anniversary) and it became available online today. 

This tackled way more mature contents than what I usually do, but like what you have read in the Wattpad version, it still has that same lighthearted and hopeless romantic vibe that I love to put in all of my stories.

A huge thank you to the Pop Fic team, and Miss Mica especially, for the entire process. 

Here's the cover of our precious Avery and Leon, don't forget to peek at that cabin in the background. I swear, I stared at the cover for hours when I first got the draft because it's so pretty. It also has a special pin-up inside when you purchase the book (*wink* garden whistle reveal scene *wink*).

 It also has a special pin-up inside when you purchase the book (*wink* garden whistle reveal scene *wink*)

FAQ:

Where can I buy it?

It is available in all major bookstores, convenient stores, groceries, malls, and other places where Pop Fiction books are sold nationwide. Also available on Lazada and Shopee on the Summit Media store.

Is it available outside of the Philippines?

Sadly, no for the time being. Though, there are sellers scattered around the internet who does international shipping, it's just a matter of hunting for them.

How much is it?

Php225.

Is the story the same?

In essence, yes. But my publisher has a required length so we had to trim this down exponentially. I convinced my editor to keep most of our beloved parts so don't worry. I feel like we just mostly removed the filler chapters and it now feels much more cohesive, which is probably because I worked on it for 2 weeks straight instead of chapter by chapter.

Are you going to delete the Wattpad version?

Never. This is the version you and I fell in love with so this is here to stay. Although there are some scenes that I cringe at when I reread it, I wouldn't have this version any other way.  But again, I did change some things up so just a heads up. 

Can you give us an example of a part that you changed?

I feel like what changed the most is her outlook on her relationship with Pat. Whether it's for the better or for the worse, it's up to you to find out. 

Any more questions? Leave them in the comments below and I will do my best to answer them.

I just want to say thank you to all of TLTC's readers. I admit that I have taken a huge step back from writing on Wattpad because of life in general and you know, being an adult takes up a lot of my time, but writing is still my happy pill so it was a pleasure to go back and re-write and edit this story. See you in my future endeavors!

P.S. If you didn't know, I also wrote two collab books for my publisher. It's called Born Wicked and the other is The Paths We Take (it's a multi-ending story and it was so fun formulating all the possible endings based on the readers' choices). Sadly, they won't be published here but they're available for purchase wherever TLTC is also found.