Part 1: The new boys

Dring,dring
I wake up and look at my watch. It's time to get up. I walk into the kitchen tiredly and sit down on a chair.
"Good morning,, mum says. "Good morning,, I say tiredly and we start eating breakfast. When I finish eating I stand up and walk in the bathroom to wash and dress up.

Time skip: At the school

I get out of the bus and talk with my best friend while walking. "How did you sleep?,, I ask and she says: "Not so good. Like everyone here.,, I agree and we both start to laugh. It's always nice with her. "Hey, did you know, today 7 new boys will join our school. I heard they are in the age of 17.,, I look at her and ask: "When did you got to know this?,, She says she got to know about it today morning. We arrive infront of the school building "What's the time?,, I ask Stayce. (That's her name) She takes out her mobile and says: " It's 7:40,, So we have 5 min. left till we can go inside.
We talk a bit and suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see a tall friendly guy. "Hey, can you tell me when we can go inside?,, He asks. I take my mobile and say: " We can go inside in 2 min. Are you new here?,, I ask and he says: "Yes me and my 6 friends are new on this school.,, and he pionts at his friends. "My name is Namjoon. Nice to meet you.,, He says and we shake hands. "I am Stacy.,, She says "and this is Y/N. Nice to meet you.,, I agree and he walks back to his friends. "He is handsome, isn't he?,, Stacy ask and I say: "Yes but did you see his friends? How can someone look this good?,, We start to laugh. Finnaly we can go inside.
We enter the class and everyone is going to their sit place and Stacy sits next to me. We take out our since book and the teacher walks in. "Hello class, I hope ya'll had nice holidays. Today I want to announce that we get 7 more students cause the other classes are full.,, He says. He goes to the door and let's in the 7 boys. They walk in and when Namjoon sees me and Stayce he waves at us and we wave back. "As I see you got to know Y/N and Stacy already.,, Mr. Lee says. "Please introduce yourself to the class.,, Namjoon starts talking: "Hello I am Kim Namjoon and 17 years old.,, Hi, my name is Kim Seokjin and I am very handsome.,, the second one says and the class starts to laugh. "Hi, I'm Min Yoongi.,, "Hey, guys my name is Jung Hoseok. Nice too meet you.,, Hey, I am Park Jimin. "Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung.,, Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook.,, They introduce themselfes.
Mr. Lee says: Welcome in our school. Stundents please stand up and make a Circle of chairs.,, With that everyone stands up and does what Mr. Lee said. The class sit down and the 7 boys sit next to Me and Stacy. In the rest of the lesson we introduced ourselfs and made a new Seating plan. After the lesson we put back the tables and chairs and everyone is looking for their new seat. I sit on the window side. Next to me is Park Jimin. Infront of me Stacy next to Namjoon and infront of them are Taehyung and Jungkook. Behind me are a girl and a boy who are pretty quiet. Right at the front of the middle Row are two girls I never liked. Yoongi and the most talkactive boy Sit behind the two girls. Behind them are a girl and a boy who are THE cupple of the school and behind them is Hoseok with a shy boy. Hoseok sits just like Yoongi, on the left side of the table from me. On the wall side are the Rest of the students. Jimin looks at me and asks what subject we have now. "Math,, I say and he says: "Noooo not math!,, I laugh and take out my book. "Don't worry our math Teacher is the best ever. She never gives much homework.,, He smiles and turns to Hoseok. Everyone is talking a bit till a teacher comes inside and says: "Stundents please be quiet and listen!,, We all stop to talk and listen. "Your math teacher got sick and she won't come today that means you have a free lesson now and the last hour is also canceled.,,
Everyone is excited and happily packing up their things. I want to go outside the classroom but someone holds my arm I look at him he smiles and says: "Sorry, but where everyone is going?,, It's Hoseok. I smile and tell him:"Just come with me I can show you and your friends the school.,, He agrees. He tells the others and they come to me. Stacy sees us and ask me: "Why are you standing here? You look like you want to kidnapp Y/N.,, "No, Y/N said she wants to show us the school.,, Jin says. "Yes that's why we are standing here.,, Hoseok says and smiles. After this, Stacy and me showed the boys our school. "I am hungry.,, Yoongi says. "OK then let's go to the cafeteria.,, As I said this we all went to the cafeteria. The rest of the day was nice and we became friends with the boys.

So that's it for the first part. I hope ya'll like it. It's my first fanfiction so I hope ist good. I would be happy if you follow me so you won't miss the next part. Byeee