Part 11: A week full of love

I wake up and notice that I am in Hoseoks arm. He is still sleeping and I look at the clock. It's still 9 am. Carefully I take my mobile from the night table next to me and see messages from Taehyung, Jungkook and Stacy. They all ask about Hoseoks and my health. I tell the boys that Hoseoks condition got worse and that I will stay with him a bit longer. I take Hoseoks arm away slowly and go out of his room. I call Stacy and invite May to join the call. Both join and I put on speaker. "Hey guysss,, Hey Y/N, how are you?,, May asks. "I am doing fine. Actually more then fine.,, I smile "Hoseok and I talked a lot yesterday and we want to date. He even said it's okay to tell you both but don't tell the boys yet please.,, Both scream and May says:"OMG congrats. But there is a little problem... Jimin knows about it and also Taehyung and Jungkook.,, I am shocked and ask:"How do they know?,, May makes a request to Video call. Stacy and I agree and now we see that the three boys are with her. "Boys, please don't tell the others.,, I say and they promise to not tell the others. "By the way.,, Stacy says "Why are the three with you May?,, Jimin replays:"Actually we are on the way to Hoseok. We want to see how he's doing and be with him a bit.,, "Yes, I wrote in our group chatt to visit Hoseok today and everyone agreed.,, Taehyung tells and Jimin completes:"Yes and I told May about our plan and she invited Stacy.,, "So you all are visitng Hoseok today? How nice,, I say "We will be there in about 20 min.,, Jungkook says now. "Okay, I go and see if Hoseok is awake already. See you soon.,, I say and they say goodbye too. I go back to Hoseoks room but he still sleeps. Should I wake him? I decide to do and shake Hoseok soft. He opens his eyes and I tell him that the others are comming soon. "Did you tell them that we are dating now?,, He asks and I nod. "The boys promised me to not tell anyone. We just tell the others if you want.,, He nods relieved. "Do you want a fresh Hoodie from me?,, Hoseok says and I smell on my Shirt. "Yes, a fresh Hoodie would be nice. Where are your Hoodies?,, Hoseok points at his Wardrobe and I take a Hoodie out. "I am going in the bathroom and wash up.,, He nods and I go to the bathroom.
Time Skip 10 am
The door bell rings and I go open it. The boys, Stacy and May are there. "Hey guys, come in.,, I say happy. They come in and everyone hugs me. "How are you doing?,, Taehyung asks friendly. "I am fine. But let's go to Hoseok.,, We go upstairs and I open his door. Hoseok looks at us exited. Everyone greeds Hoseok and now Jimin is looking at me weird. "Why are you looking at me like this Jimin?,, I ask confused. "Isn't this Hoseok's Hoodie?,, I look at the Hoodie. Hoseok says:"Yes, it is mine but she can wear it. Her Shirt didn't smell so good at all.,, I nod and Stacy looks at me with this 'tell me later' look. I roll my eyes and ask:"Do you guys want something to drink?,, I ask and Jin says:"Yes, something to drink sounds good. My throat could need that.,, They all say what they want to drink and in my head is an idea now.
Jimin POV:
"Could someone go down with me and help?,, Y/N asks. "Yes, I come with you.,, I say real quick and she agrees. We go downstairs and make the drinks. "How is it going with Hoseok?,, I ask curious. "Are you asking because I wear his Hoodie?,, I shake my head:"No, I am just curious what you guys are doing.,, She nods and tells:"Hoseoks condition got worse yesterday evening. I am worried about him.,, She looks realy sad. I decide to hug her so she feels better. She is suprised but hugs me back. It feels good having her in my arms. She is just 5 millimeter smaller then me. Her head lays on my shoulder and I try to stop my heart from beading so fast but it doesn't work. She let's go and asks:"Are you ok? Your heart is beading so fast.,, and now I blush and try to hide my face. "Hey, Jimin please look at me. Are you ok? Are you feeling sick? Did you get infected by Hoseok?,, She asks the last question more loud and worried. "No, it's not that. I am not sick don't worry.,, I try to calm her down. "Then why your heart is beading so fast? Normally it beads so fast if someone is sick or is in...,, She Cuts herself off and looks in my eyes. What does she want to say? Why is she looking at me like this? "Umm Y/N? Is everything alright? Are you sick?,, I ask like she did bevor. "Yes, everything is alright. Can you take chairs and bring them in his garden? Or does he have garden chairs?,, I look at her confused and answer:"I think his parents do own garden chairs yes.,, She takes the plate with the drinks and we go upstairs again. I open the door for her and she says:"Hey guys. Here are your drinks.,, They all take their drinks and I get mine too. "I got an idea.,, Y/N says. "How about going in Hoseoks garden? The wheather is nice and the garden is conected on the house. We just have to go downstairs then right open the glass door and go outside. Hoseok if you want we can carry you.,, Hoseok shakes his head for a clear no. Namjoon says:"I think this is a good idea. Fresh air is good if someone is sick.,, Everyone including me agrees and  she asks Jungkook to carry the garden chairs with her.
Y/N POV:
Jungkook agrees to take a few chairs too and I go to Hoseok. "Do you need help with standing up?,, I ask Hoseok. He nods and so I put his one arm on my shoulder and togheter we stand up. "Come on guys. Walk outside please.,, They do as I say and Hoseok and me follow them slowly. "Ok, Hoseok sit down on the step and wait a second.,, He sits down on the third step from the three steps to the garden and I walk to Jungkook who is taking out chairs from a little arbor. "Wait I help you.,, I say but he replays:"Don't worry. I am strong. I can do this. You can take another chair.,, I laugh a bit and take another chair. We all sit down on the chairs, Hoseok joins us and I get more drinks. We spent much time togheter and after 4 hours the others go home again.

Time Skip: next friday

Finnaly the last school day bevor weekend. Hoseok is in school too again. We are walking to the dance class and tomorow is my date with him. I am so exited. We already have a Restaurant where we will go and he even said he takes me there from my home and back.
I realy like him. We arrive infront of the dance room. "The door is still closed.,, Jimin says. "Yeah, I can see that.,, Taehyung replays. Jin just goes straight to the door and tries if it's open. The door opens and we go inside. "I guess we are the first ones here.,, Jungkook says while we go inside. "Aren't we too early always?,, I ask and the others start laughing. We already warm up for dance lesson. Other students join and the teacher comes in. "Hello students, some of you requested me to lern partner dance and I like it too. So today we start with partner dance. Does anyone have an idea witch type of partner dance we could learn first?,, He asks and I rise my hand. "Yes, Y/N,, "What about Salsa?,, I say exited. He and the other students agree and I become more happy. "Ok, if everyone likes Salsa we will learn this but it will take time. Please everyone search for a partner.,, Hoseok directly comes towards me and asks:"Will you be my dance partner?,, I say "yes,, and blush a bit.

Hey guys, how do you like it? It's getting romantic. Thanks to everyone who still reads my fanfiction. Saranghaeo ♥︎♥︎♥︎