Part 14: Suprise for Yoongi

Today is the 8th March and I am with all boys exept Yoongi at Taehyungs home. Ofcurse May and Stacy are here too. "So guys, you know the reason we are here.,, I say and everyone nods for a yes. "Ok, at first we need to make groups. Jimin-ssi, it was your idea to make this party. Why don't you say somthing about this.,, With that I sit down and let Jimin talk.  "Ok, I already have ideas who can do what. J-Hope, you can organize the music and maybe ask Yoongi about a few Songs. But without being suspicious.,, He now looks at me. "Y/N you and Jin are responsible for the food.,, And now Jins eyes sparkle. "Tae, JK you do the decoration and Namjoon you'll have to search in the internet.,, They nod in agreement. "Wow, Jimin you sound like a real leader.,, Namjoon says. "Thanks Hyung.,, And now Jungkook asks:"What are you going to do?,, Jimin smiles and says:"I will keep Yoongi away from his house tomorow. So you and Tae can decorate. Now to Stacy and May. You two will be like 'Ninja'. You will always keep an eye on everyone and tell how the situation is. I will text you when I walk with Yoongi, so you know how much time is left for the planning.,, May and Stacy look very exited and I guess they like this idea. I now ask:"Jimin, what food should we make?,, He wants to answer but Jin is faster "I know Yoongi well. He likes Stake cooked medium-rare, like Samgyeopsal. And as Snack Turtle Chips.,, I am impressed by this answer. "I guess he likes tangerines as a healthy Snack too. Right?,, I ask and Jin agrees. "Okay, I guess everyone knows what to do. I will text Taehyung when I'm on my way to Yoongi then you and JK can go to Yoongis house.,, Jimin says and now walks to Taehyung. "Here. This is a replacement key from Yoongis house. With that you can just go in.,, Now everyone looks suprised that Jimin ownes this key and Jimin explains that Yoongi gave it to him in the case  that somthing happens to him. "Then I would say see ya'll tomorow. I will search for good place with pianos and text in our group chatt when I found one. Jimin than can go there with Yoongi and the others cone after them.,, Everyone agrees and May asks:"What about us girls? How do we know where to go?,, Hobi answers:"When Namjoon text in the group chatt I will tell Y/N and she will tell you both then.,, We agree and with that our plan stands. It's already 6 pm so we decide to go home because Taes parents will come soon.

Time Skip: the next day

It's 11 am and I'm on my way to Jins home with my backpack. Jins parents aren't home. Ofcurse. Now, I realy wonder why all their parents never are home. This is realy strange. I hope I will find out someday but now I have to concentrate and find Jins house. I look at my mobile to see if I am in the right street and according to Jin's description his house is at the end from this street. Here is much nature and it's calm. I realy like it here. Finnaly I reach his house and ring the bell. A few seconds later Jin opens the door. "Hey,  Y/N. It's nice that you found here.,, He hugs me and we go inside. "I already got the food we need. What's in your backpack?,, I giggle and say:"I got everything we need to decorate a cake.,, I say. "Yes, I remember. We wanted to make a cake.,, I now take off my jacket and shoes. "Let's go to the kitchen.,, Jin says and so we go. "What should we do first?,, I ask. "Let's start with the Samgyeopsal.,, I agree and take my phone out. "For what you need the phone?,, Jin looks confused. I don't answer and start playing music on my phone. "Everything is better with music.,, He agrees and we start making the Samgyeopsal. After a few minutes Jin asks from the side:"Y/N, what exactly is with you and J-Hope?,, I look at him confused. "J-Hope?,, I ask and Jin freezes. "Yeah, I- I mean Hoseok. Umm the others and me- we call him J-Hope somtimes.,, Still confused I answer:"Till now we are friends. We will see what happens next.,, "I think he likes you more then you think. I am sure he will say somthing soon.,, I blush a little after he says this. "Do you realy think so?,, I ask. "No, I know it. Belive me.,, He lays his one hand on my shoulder and I look at him. "It'll be fine.,, He says encouraging. "But why are you asking me this Jin?,, He just smiles. "We will warm up the meat later. It will get cold if we do this now.,, And like nothing happend he now pells a tangerine. "You will see.,, He says relaxed. I just let it be. "What about you Jin? Do You like someone?,, I ask curious. "No, there is no one. I got my six boys plus you and the other two girls. You guys are my happines.,, Suprised at this answer I ask him:"What about your parents? Aren't they important too?,, He smiles cute and answers:"Ofcurse they are important. But I actually spend more time with the boys then with my parents. Most time at home I am more lonley. My parents have to work so much that they come home later than Taehyungs parents and they start working earlier.,, He looks a little sad and I hug him. But now a realy unmatching Song plays. "Should I turn it off?,, I ask but he shakes his head for no. "Let's continue with the food. I can be sad later.,, "But tell me if you wanna talk ok?,, He agrees and we start with the Recipe  for the cake.

Jimin POV:

It's 10:55 am and I walk to Yoongis house. I reach there and ring the bell. One minute later Yoongi opens. "Hey, Yoongi. Happy birthday.,, I say and hug him. "Get ready and put your shoes on.,, He rolls his eyes but puts on his shoes. "I thought about a little birthday walk.,, I smile. We start walking and now we are far enough. "Wait a second.,, I say and text Taehyung, so they can go in Yoongis house. We continue walking and Yoongi says:"It's nice to walk with you. We should do this more often.,, I agree suprised. After 30 minutes walking I get a message. It's Namjoon. I look at the Link he send me and it's just 10 minutes away from where I am. I send the Link in the group chatt and it seems like everyone is almost done with decoration, food, music etc. I switch off my mobile and say:"Ok, we have to go this way.,, And I point left. I lead Yoongi and when I see the building I stop and tell him:"Ok, I'll blindfold you now and lead you to a building. Do you trust me?,,  I take out an eye mask. Yoongi says:"Yes, I do trust you.,, and he looks directly in my eyes while saying this. He knows that I blush when someone does this and quickly blindfold him. "Ooh Jimin-ssi, did you blush?,, He says amused. I roll my eyes but can't stop smiling. I lead him to the building and to my suprise Hoseok already is there. "Ok Yoongi, we arrived.,, I say and take off the mask. "Hey Yoongi, Hey Jimin,, J-Hope says happy and they hug. "Did, you hear the thing about Jin?,, J-Hope suddenly asks and we shake our head for a no. "Tell us.,, Yoongi says curious. "Ok, Jin and    Y/N met today and talked about me. Jin said J-Hope instead of Hoseok and said you call me J-Hope somtimes.,, And now J-Hope laughs. I just think 'Jin realy has to watch what he is saying.' At least he found an exuse that is ok. "Where exactly are we?,, Yoongi asks now. "To be honest I don't know. We have to wait a few more minutes till we can go inside. Ok?,, Yoongi nods for a yes and we three talk a bit. After 15 minutes everyone is here. "Let's go inside.,, Namjoon says exited. We enter and the first thing I see is a big hallway leading to a door. We open the door and inside are music instruments. In the middle of the room is a piano. "I know you always wanted a piano but since you don't have enough space at home, you can play here.,, Namjoon says. Yoongi looks stuned. He goes to the piano and sits down. Everyone walks around,and marvel the instruments. Suddenly Yoongi starts playing a Song.

Y/N POV:

I look at a guitar when I hear Yoongi playing a Song on the piano. I walk towards him but still keep distance. I listen to him playing while I close my eyes and I feel so save. After a while he stops and I open my eyes. He looks at me cute and I walk beside him. "That was so beautifull.,, I say. I think I heard the Song somwhere. We have a great time and make pictures for memories. After this we go to Yoongi's house. Without him knowing that there is a suprise for him. He opens the door and switches on the light. I was here with Jin already to bring the food. We will make it warm here. Yoongi is amazed  when he sees the decoration. We all are inside now and Hobi starts the music. We all now say "suprise!,, and we party at Yoongi's house.

Hey, guys
That's it for today. A Yoongi special to Yoongi's birthday. See ya'll next week. byeeeeeeee ♥︎