Prt 5: Leisure is the best time

I take my mobile and it is an unknown number again. I tapp on the chatt

Unknown: Hey
Me: Who are you?
Unknown: It's me Jimin
Me: Hey Jimin
Me:How did you get my number?
Jimin:Namjoon shared your number in our group chatt.
Me:What?! Without my permission?
Jimin:He told us your okay with that.
Me: He never asked or told me about this.
Jimin: I bet you get more messages soon.
Me: Yeah, I think so too.
Me:Thanks for telling me
Jimin: Do you have plans for tomorow? If not, I wanted to ask you if we can go to an amusement park togheter.
Me: Oh, I am sorry my best friend already asked me to go there but if you don't mind I ask her if you can come with us
Jimin:That would be realy nice :)
Me:okay I'll ask her and tell you then.
Jimin: Thankyou ♡

I close the chatt and see two unknown numbers again but I ignore it and go to Mays chatt and ask her if she mind that Jimin comes with us. She says It's no problem and so I tell Jimin when we meet. Now I look whose unknown number is it this time. The first one is Taehyung and the second Jungkook. I get 3 more messages and yes it's Yoongi,Jin and Hoseok. Now I have all numbers so I save them in my phone. It's time to get ready for the amusement park.

Time Skip at amusement park

I arrive at the park and look around. A girl waves at me and I see it's May with a boy next to her. That must be Jimin. I wave back and they come towards me. "Hey,, May hugs me. "Hey, how are you?,, I ask "Good,, She comes close to my ear and whispers:"Jimin is realy cute.,, I laugh and now Jimin hugs me too. "It's realy nice from you that I can enjoy the day with you.,, Jimin says. He continues:"For what do you need this bagpack?" He asks. "You will see.,, I say. "Okay, what you both wanna do first?,, I ask Jimin directly says:"Roller coaster!,, May agrees but I am very scared. We walk to the Roller coaster and I get dizzy when I look up. They notice this and Jimin says:"You can sit in the middle. This is a roller coaster with 3 seats next to each other, so you can sit in the middle and we hold your hands.,, "Have you ever ridden a roller coaster?,, May asks I shake my head as a no. They are shocked and pull me to the Queue. Jimin buys 3 tickets and now we sit down on the Roller coaster. Jimin and May take one off my hands and in this moment the Roller coaster starts. I want to scream already. When the ride was over my legs were shaking so much. "It was realy fun. I would like to eat a cotton candy.,, "Yes good idea!,, Jimin says and so we all get a cotton candy. I have a normal white one. May took a pink one and Jimin a green one. "Can I have a taste of yours?,, May asks Jimin and he gives May a little bit and Jimin tries the pink one too. When we finished the cotton candy I saw a stand where you can do archery. "I wanna do this!,, I say and run to the stand. I take 5 Arrows and hit 4 balloons. As my price I take a little panda Cuddly toy and put it in my bag. "Oh, you need the bagpack for that. Clever.,, Jimin says. "I want to go to the carousel.,, May says and we go there. It was realy nice. "I would like to eat an garlic bread.,, I say and buy one. Jimin and May buy a Cola and an orange juce togheter. The two get along really well, that's nice. I look around to see what we are going to do next when I saw a boy who looks familar to someone I know. I tell May and Jimin I go to this boy and they come with me. I get closer and now I see it's Prime. "Hey Prime, what are you doing here?,, I ask and hug him. "Hey Y/N,, He smiles "I am here cause I will play here in 30 min.,, "Oh yes, I remember.,, May says. "I didn't know you play on this amusement park.,, she says. "Oh, that's Jimin. You know him. He was at the party yesterday.,, I say. "Yes, I remember him. Nice to see you.,, "Nice to see you too.,, they shake hands and Prime showes us where he plays. " I see. The music comes from here!,, I shout cause it's so loud. "Yes, but I hope I play better music!,, Prime shouts. We laugh and go away from this place. "Then see you here again in 10 min.,, Prime says and the three of us get something to drink bevor we join Prime. As always he makes the best mood on the amusement park. We party and have fun. When Prime is done we go different ways home. It was a realy nice day and it's 4 pm already. Tomorow is school again. I smile when I remember I will see Hoseok tomorow in school.

So, that's it for part 5. I hope you enjoyed it. I won't post everyday anymore cause, yes school. I see when I can post but if I can't post in the week then for sure I'll post on the weekends. See ya'll soon. Byeee ♡