Part 2: The dance lesson

Time Skip: next week in school

Stacy and me are inside the cafeteria and look at some Posters. "I want to go to the dance lesson!,, Someone says behind me. I turn around and see Hoseok. "Realy? How can you like dancing this much, that you even do this in school now?,, Yoongi asks. "I want to go there too.,, I say. Jimin,Jungkook,Taehyung and Jin agree to go to the dance lesson too. Suddenly Hoseok comes closer. I blush and he asks:"Can I?,, I stutter "W-what?,,
"I want to see the Poster, so I can see when I have to go to the dance lesson.,, He smiles. I say:"Oh yes, ofcurse.,, and move aside. Stacy tried not to laugh and the other boys too. I look at the ground shy. The dance lesson is after class and starts today. So we all go to the lesson after class today.

Time skip:after class

We arrive at the danclass room and we are the first ones here. "Wow, it's a big room.,, Jimin says. Jin replays:" No wonder. You are so tiny. This room has to look very big for you.,, He laughs and Jimin became angry. "Don't make jokes about my high!,, I pat Jimin's shoulder and he smiles. "Don't be angry.,, Stacy says."Where are the other boys? Like Namjoon,Yoongi...?,, "I think they went home already.,, Taehyung says. I nod and look around till I see a piano in a corner of the room. I walk to the piano and examine it. "Can you play the piano?,, Jin asks "no,, I say sadly. "I can play a little bit piano!,, Taehyung shouts from the other corner of the room and runs towards us. He doesn't stop soon enough so he bummpes into me. We fall at the ground and start laughing. Suddenly I notice that the ground isn't hard at all and I see that I lay on top of Taehyung. I blush and stand up. "Sorry,, I say shyly. "It's okay.,, He says and goes to the piano. He starts playing a cute little Song.

This one 👆🏼

We all applaud and he smiles. Now a teacher comes in and says:"Hello, I am the dance teacher. You have a few more minutes to talk or warm up. We wait for other students in this time.,, With that he goes outside and we prepare ourselves for the lesson. Now more students come inside. The most are girls but there are a few boys too. Now here are 10 boys and 10 girls. Perfect So everyone has a dance Partner I think. The teacher comes in and says:"Okay everybody please stop talking.,, and so we stop. "My name is Mr. Kim and a few of you know me already. Today we're gonna start with easy hip hop steps.,, Everyone is exited to learn hip hop and Hoseok jumps in exitmend. Mr. Kim shows us steps and we have to imitate him. He helps everyone with the positions and answers questions. I look to Hoseok who is dancing the steps without any problem. I sigh. I am not so good in dancing. "Mr. Kim?,, I say but he doesn't hear me. Hoseok notice this, comes to me and asks if I need help. "Yes. Please help me I don't understand what to do with my left feet.,, I say. "I am not so good at dancing.,, "Don't worry I'll help you. You can do this for sure.,, He says and after a while I understand how to dance this step. Mr. Kim goes around and it looks so funny how two girls do weird contortions to get a dance step. I laugh a little bit and Jungkook asks me what's so funny. I simply point at the girls and he laughs too. After a while Mr. Kim says:"Okay, I see your having fun learning this. That's the main thing. I've been watching you closely and have noticed that Hoseok is probably one of the best. Would you like to do a dance battle with me?,, Everyone claps for a yes and so Hoseok goes infront of the class. It's the most exciting dance battle ever. The students cannot decide who is the better one, so both win. The dance class ends and we all go home. I listen to some music while waiting at the bus staion infront of the school. Jungkook and Taehyung come towards me and so I stop the music and talk with them while we wait for the bus. Stacy comes to me, grabs my arm and says:"Sorry boys, I would like to have a quick conversation with a girl.,, With that we go a little further away. "I have to tell you something important.,, She says exited. "What is it?,, I ask curious. "I got Namjoon's number!,, She says exited and jumping. I hug her and we jump togheter. "Wow, that's nice. Do you like him this much?,, I ask and laugh. She says with lovely eyes:"Yes, I think I have a crush on him.,, "OMG!,, I shout and hug her again. "Does he know this?,, I ask. "No, I can't tell him. I am too shy and I just know him for a week now.,, Stacy says and I ask:"When and how did you get his number?,, "It was in the lunch break. Since Namjoon and I get along so well, I simply asked him for his number. He agreed and so he gave me his number when we finished eating.,, "That's so nice Stacy!,, "And what's going on between you and Hoseok?,, she asks. "Nothing! We are just friends.,, "Hmm we will see Y/N.,, "Let's go back to the boys.,, I say and so we do. The bus comes and we go inside. What a day. I thought and sit down.

So, that's it for the second part. Hope you like it and leave a comment if you want. See ya'll tomorow for the next part.
Borahae 💜💜💜