Part:8 the last school day

Today is friday, the last school day bevor the winter holidays begin. Today will be a calm day for sure, I think while I brush my hair. I am still home cause we have to be at school at 10 am. I have enough time. I prepare myself, eat breakfast and after a while I go. I walk to the bus Station. As I arrive there I wait 10 min. for the bus. The bus arrives and I go in. To my suprise Hoseok sits in the bus. He Normally takes the train to go to school. I walk to him and sit next to him. He greets me with a smile and hugs me. "Hey, Y/N. It's so nice to see you. How are you?,, I replay:" I am very good you?,, He says He is fine too "What are you doing in the bus?,, I ask and he says:"Today is the last school day and I wanted to take the bus today to suprise you.,, He says a little shy. "That's so cute of you. But how did you know in wich bus I will be?,, He grins "That's a secret.,, I simply say ok. We talk the whole time and I didn't even notice if Jimin comes in. We arrive at the 'school station' and walk out the bus. We walk infront of the school and we are so engrossed in our conversation that we don't notice that the others are standing behind us. Someone pats my shoulder and I flinch. I turn around and see Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and May. Hoseok also turns around and sees the others. "Heyyy, you guys must have some good conversation that you don't even notice us.,, May says "Sorry, we were realy... I don't know.,, Now we laugh. "It's okay.,, Jimin says comes towards me and hugs me for a 'hi' and I notice that his hands on my back feel kinda cold. We let go and I just smile. I greet everyone and Hoseok also. I take Stacy and May aside and ask:" And? How was your date?,, She smiles and says:" It was realy nice. We talked a lot and even hold hands.,, She says exited. "Omg how cute,, May says and she says:"There is one more thing.,, She looks at Namjoon and he nods so she says:"We think about having a real relationship!,, May and me scream and hug her exited. We let go after a while and in this moment we look to Namjoon who is in middle of 6 hugging, smiling, cute boys who jump around Namjoon. We three laugh at this and go back to the others. "Stacy congrats!,, Hoseok says. "Yes omg, this is so cool.,, Taehyung smiles. I notice that Hoseok is thinking very hard about somthing and is looking straight in my eyes now. My heart beats fast and I can't look away. His stare is driving me crazy but he finnaly looks away. I feel weird now. "It's time to go into class.,, Yoongi says and so we go inside. We sit down at our places and the teacher starts talking:"Okay everyone. Here is the plan for today. The class will be in two groups and two different rooms. Is someone missing today?,, I'll get in touch and the teacher picks me. I say:" Jacob, Sophie and Ella are missing.,, "Okay thanks.,, He says and writes down somthing on the Plan for today. Jacob is the one next to Yoongi who talks so much. Sophie and Ella are the two I don't like infront of Yoongi. The middle row is not so full today I think. "Okay, alright. The plan is done. Now please everyone look at this. Everyone who is on the left side will stay in this room and the others will go in room 121. I will leave now and look how it's going somtimes. Eat something now and go in your rooms then.,, He says with a smile and goes. The class goes to the plan to see who is where. I look at it and see that I can stay here. "In witch romm are you?,, May asks. "I stay here. What about you and Stacy?,, May looks sad. "We both go in the other room.,, "No... why?,, I ask. May and Stacy hug me and say goodbye for today. At least Namjoon is with Stacy. "Hey, you stay here right?,, Jimin says and I nod. "Cool Taehyung, Hoseok and me stay here too.,, He says with a smile. But I am kind of nervous. I am with the three boys, the cupple, the shy boy and two other girls. The class is now divided into two groups of eight people each. "Hey, Y/N we are in your group.,, Taehyung says exited. I smile and say:"I know, Jimin told me already.,, "Jimin, I wanted to tell her.,, Taehyung pouts. "I know, that's why I told her.,, He grins cheekily. I pat Taehyungs shoulder and smile at his cute action. "Where is Hoseok?,, I ask surprised. "Oh he is...,, Jimin looks around "He sits there.,, Jimin says and point at Hoseok. "Thanks, I go to him ok?,, I ask and they nod. I go to him and sit next to him. "Hey, why so quiet today?,, I ask but he doesn't answer. He just lays on his desk looking away. I get worried. "Hoseok are you ok?,, no answer. I shake him lightly. He looks up at me with tired eyes. "Oh, did you sleep?,, I ask and he just nods. Now I am more worried. He wasn't tired in the bus or even showed he is tired and now he fell asleep. "Are you ok?,, I touch his forhead. His forehead actually doesn't feel that warm. It feels normal. I look around and search for Taehyung and Jimin. I see Taehyung and call him. "Taehyung come here fast!,, He directly comes to me. "Is everything alright Y/N?,, I shake my had and say:" No definitely not. I think Hoseok isn't feeling well.,, I say worried. "Alright let's take him to the office.,, I agree. Jimin comes towards us worried. "Hey, what happend?,, He asks. "Hoseok isn't feeling well. We take him to the office.,, Taehyung says for me. "Should I come with you?,, "No Jimin, please tell the teacher we are comming later ok?,, I say. He nods and looks how we walk out the room. We reach the office and Hoseok sits down on a chair. There are three more people. "Hey, could you let us in? We have an emergency.,, Taehyung asks friendly. They nod and Taehyung goes in. I sit next to Hoseok and hold his hand. "Everything will be alright.,, I say "Y/N,, He says and I look at him. "Don't worry, it won't be somthing serious. Everyone gets sick. Right?,, He looks at me smiling. I can't help but hug him. "I'll still infect you. Be carefull.,, He hugs me back. "It doesn't matter if you infect me. I am always here for you if you need me.,, I say and in this moment Taehyung comes out. "Hey, Y/N they say they need you inside there.,, He says and I let go Hoseok. I go inside and Taehyung sits next to Hoseok. Mrs. Yoon-Lee looks at me and says:"Could you please tell us what exactly happend to Mr. Jung?,, I nod and tell about today morning and that he slept in class. "He is actually a happy, crazy boy with nice mood.,, I end my Story. "Okay, thankyou. Do you know if we can contact his parents?,, Mrs. Yoon-Lee asks. I shake my head as no. "I don't think so. Hoseok told me they aren't there for the rest of the week.,, I say. "Okay, do you know an adult who also knows Hoseok and could bring him home?,, I nod and ask if I can call him. She agrees tells me to go outside to call and tell her if he comes. So I go outside and Taehyung comes to me. "And? What now?,, "I call someone who will take Hoseok home.,, I say and Grab my mobile. "Hello?,, "Hey, I have a please.,, "Yes, what is it?,, "Could you please come to my school and take my friend Hoseok home? He is sick and his parents aren't there this week.,, "Yes, ofcurse. I directly come to you.,, "Thankyou so much. Please come to the office. We wait here.,, "Yes, I already go to my car. See you in a few minutes.,, "Okay, thankyou again.,, "Yourwelcome, bye.,, "Byeee,, I end the call and go in the office again. "I got someone who takes Hoseok home.,, I say and she nods "Get well soon,, She says and I leave the office.

Hey guys, that's it for today. Hope you like it and sorry that I didn't write last week. I write the next part this weekend. And let's see who is the one taking Hoseok home?
Luv youuu ♡