Chapter Three

As Adrien arrived at the mansion Ella left for gymnastics. It felt more like her home compared to the broken pieces she just left behind. That's what hurt her the most, that with the loss of her mother she lost everyone else as well but she ran out of tears and they had no worth. Tears weren't actions and wouldn't fix anything but even her actions would bring nothing but more destruction making it harder for the pisces to be glued back together.

Ella found her best friend Lila waiting for her in the locker room, "It took you long enough." Lila laughed, changing out her shirt.

"I'm sorry you have to get here so early all the time," Ella giggled. "I'm also sorry you're the manager for the boys basketball team before practice."

"Oh you just had to bring that up didn't you. Let's get out of here though before we are actually late," Lila replied as Ella finished changing into her outfit.

There were only five girls including the two of them in their division, none of the others put in the same amount of time, had the right skill, or tried as hard as them to be at the top of their gym. Each one training to be in the Olympics and to be better than each other. Iris being the best of their class, each girl knew where stood in skill compared to others. Iris held her title with pride while everyone else trained to be better than her. Lila being a close match but even with putting in double the hours as Iris she never was better and never understood why.

At the mansion Adrien laid in his bed staring at the ceiling. His whole life since birth has always been planned out for him, it was both a blessing and a curse. The curse would start to seep its way through the older he got along with the many opinions he started formulating in his own mind. He would always feel guilty when questioning the life he has, wherever he looked he would find something that not the average person would have in their own life. A basketball court and library in his own room being one of them. Hundreds of books lined the walls, most all of them he would never even get the chance to read.

He screamed into his pillow unknown to what he was screaming but he just needed to scream at something. He was done with everything but had no idea if he would ever get another day of rest in his life. He wanted to feel important, not just to fangirls but he wanted to do something important and be himself. The only people that know the real him is his father, Nathalie, and Ella all of which he has pushed away recently. Though no matter what he never is able to be him in front of all the cameras but a better well rounded and perfect version. Like his sister he his acting but not for a specific character but for the role of super model Adrien Agreste.