Chapter Seven

Though it was only the 6th time Ella heard the announcement they already started to become annoying to her, as they would always repeat the information from the day before. She continued to sit next to Lila but Chloe and Sabrina moved their seats so they would be in front of them. In turn Marinette and Alya took the open seats behind Adrien and Nino.

Ella was in the back of the room on the left while Adrien sat in the front on the right. Even as Mrs. Bustire spoke out her lesson, another voice would still linger in the air. Ella pressed her pencil hard against her paper, causing the led to break. Lila looked over to her searching her face but she looked blank, though she always was void of expression when Lila was unsure of her emotions. She soon broke the silence, raising her hand to use the restroom.

Adrien watched as Ella left the classroom dragging her loafers across the floor with her head pointed downwards rather than up right. She walked slowly to the bathroom, rubbing her head and singing a soft hum in order to block the loud ringing in her ears.

Ella's pupils dilated as she walked into the bathroom and sat on the bench to the far left. She groaned out in pain while still masuashing the tender area on the back of her head. Tears escaped her eyes, beginning to pool underneath her chin and she cursed underneath her breath wiping them away gritting her teeth. She eyed the pictures on the walls as the rage grew inside of her, though the thoughts beginning to consume her mind only caused more tears to come. She shook head, biting hard on her cheek. Her voice caught in her throat, making her believe that words now were not important.

Adrien tapped foot to the ground as the anxiety crawled up his spine by the thought of Ella. He slid his phone from his bag but she nor Nathalie texted to inform him of an early departure. He tried to calm down when another five minutes would pass making it over fifteen minutes she had been gone. Before he was able to ask permission to be let out another girl already got the last pass.

Ella walked to the sink and closed her eyes, filling the cup her hands made with cold water. She splashed it in her face and the bathroom door opened. Walking in was a tall girl from Ella's class with white long hair dyed purple at the tips. She wore all black which was a grave contrast to her pale white skin but her platform boots were a midnight blue finish with many painted and sketched on designs, fishnets and thigh high socks being the staple of her outfit. She smiled at Ella and hurried into one of the seven stalls.

Ella memorized her appearance and walked out, she's seen her times before but never took the time to truly talk to her or memorize her name. The rest of Ella's classes ended fast when approaching lunch, each day would be the same. At lunch Chloe would talk about ways in which she was trying to better herself, Lila would speak on how she started to become more outgoing even if some of the stories seemed far fetched. Sabrina made it truly memorable when she spoke out on hanging out with more people outside of school, instead of just texting Ella about it. Chloe seemed to care no deal but continued on in her own rambles.

After the bell rang Lila pulled Ella to the side, "What was going on this morning? You worried me!" Lila saw her eyes dim for barley a second before Ella turned her head to the side.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you," Ella took a moment to think. "I was just having a bad headache this morning, I didn't have any pain pills on me so I needed a second to myself, somewhere... quieter."

"You could have asked me, you know I always have stuff on me."

Ella shrugged, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her blazer, "I just didn't wanna bother you."

Lila scoffed and let out a laugh, "Ella, nothing you ever do will bother me." She looked down at the time to see they only had two minutes left. "We should start making our way over to class."