I

"𝘈𝘩. 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳...𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥, 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭.

𝘖 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵...𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬...

𝘠𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩...

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳.

𝘈𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘩

𝘈𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

𝘈𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺

𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘸 ― 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘛𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦.

𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦..."
✦✧✦✧
A pair of eyes snap open, blinking to adjust to the darkness that surrounded them. A confused look shows on their face, not knowing where they are or what happened.

They sat there wondering for a minute or two, wondering if they should get out of this coffin that they were placed in without their consent.

An abrupt sound snapped them out of their thoughts. Choosing to stay silent, hoping to gather any information they can, and to not get harmed by this unknown.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." they voice sounds nervous almost.

"Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" The familiar warmth of fire brought some sort of comfort to the person in the coffin.

They took note how it was blue fire, the hottest flame, it made the person wonder if they were truly that hot or if it was some sort of magic to make them that color.

"Now to grab the goods...What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" A talking cat like monster yells surprised.

The person who stood in the now lidless coffin tilted their head at the monster, it didn't seem to be attacking them straight on, that was strange.

"What are you some sort of cat weasel thing?" Their comes out a bit gruffer than it normally is.

"How...How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" The monster looked offended as you compared it to a weasel. "Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! 'Cause if you don't...you're gonna regret it!"