XII

◄ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 ►

The demigod watched their group get destroyed by the Savanaclaw side. It was almost painful to watch.

[name] was forced to sit out, as they are 'magicless'. Although, they did try and tell the others they had experience with competitive sports, Cater just shook his head and told them no.

At least Ace, Deuce, and Grim knew they weren't joking about the experience. The three still get a bit uncomfortable when [name] talks about capture the flag.

"No way...we didn't score once!" Ace pants.

The game was over basically as soon as it started.

"That's because ya'll suck," [name] says as they walk over to the field.

"Wow, thanks [name]," Ace gives them a look.

The demigod just chuckles and puts their hands up in mock surrender.

"Listen, Leona, sweetheart..everyone knows you're a spelldrive legend. You know we can't compete against you!" Cater twirls a strand of his hair.

"On your feet herbivores. We're having a rematch!"

"I'm playing in this one!" [name] has a smile on their face, no one was going to tell them no.
✦✧✦✧
[name] didn't get to play in the rematch, that was because Jack basically forced Leona to call it off.

But they couldn't be sad for long about that, they had to get to Heartslabyul to talk to Riddle
✦✧✦✧

Cater lead [name] to Riddle's room. He softly knocked on the door. The red haired Housewarden opened the door, when he noticed [name] was also there he seemed to get flushed as he was in his pajamas.

"What is it you need?" He cleared his throat.

"I need to talk to you," they glance at Cater. "Alone preferably."

"Right, come in then," Riddle opens his door wider.

After the demigod walks in, Riddle closes the door. They look at him with a serious look in their face.

"Have you noticed anything odd about Leona...?" They asked carefully.

"Leona Kingscholar? The Housewarden of Savannaclaw?" Riddle asks to confirm.

The demigod nods, crossing their arms as they lean against a wall in Riddle's room.

"Well, he did seem to be against added the Housewarden of Diasomnia to the hall of fame for spelldrive when the headmage had brought it up in the Housewarden meeting."

[name] lets out a hum in thought. Riddle looks at them concerned.

"Why? Do you think he's the one behind the incidents?"

"It's the most likely scenario. But we should wait until tomorrow to do anything. Thank you for your time," [name] gives Riddle a small smile.
✦✧✦✧
The demigod laughs quietly when they hear Grim sleep talking. They weren't asleep like usual, instead fixing a drawer in the bedroom.