X

◄ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 ►

𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘢. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥.

[name] woke up in the lounge this time. Stretching as they sit up, they look around. To the right of them was the spear, it wasn't perfect or how it was before, but it was fixed. And that's all that mattered to [name].

Heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for Grim, they recalled the events from yesterday and the day before.

The demigod remember it being difficult to come up with an excuse on how and why a random package shown up at the doorstep with no return address on it. They had come up with an excuse saying it was from the headmage, not telling the Housewarden and Vice Housewarden what was in it.

After that though, the two left but not without inviting them and Grim to the unbrithday party that was going to take place to redeem the last one. Grim had went, [name] didn't. They had work to do.

They had a funny feeling that Riddle wouldn't be the only one to overblot. Dropping the apple they had in their hand, they ran into their bedroom.

Grim startled awake when he heard the door slam open. [name] frantically was looking in the drawers until they found the piece of paper they were looking for.

'𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦. 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.'

That's one thing the Dark Mirror had told them, they decided to write it down after that whole incident in the Dwarfs Mines. It almost made sense, the Dark Mirror had warned them about the overblots.

[name] felt sick.
✦✧✦✧
The day went by as normal, but [name] felt anything but normal.

They needed to talk to the Dark Mirror, it had to be connected to the gods if it was telling them prophecies like that.

Bumping into Ace when he stopped walking made them snap out of their head.

"Why's it so crowded in here?" He asks looking at the cafeteria.

"Not sure," [name] shrugs, handing some money to Deuce. "I'm going to find us a table, Deuce that's for Grim to spend."
✦✧✦✧
"Guess who was able to snatch the last deluxe grilled cheese sandwich? This guy!" Grim brags when the guys make their way to the table. "I also was able to snag a bear claw and a cronut!"

"You really need to learn how to have restraint..." Deuce mutters to himself.

[name] only chuckles at Grim, finding him amusing. A familiar voice was heard in [name]'s ears.

"Aw man, they're out of grilled cheese. Leona wanted me to get that for him..."

It was the hyena boy from the botanical garden. Said boy sniffed the hair and turned to the table the group sat.
✦✧✦✧
Grim was upset the rest of day. The reason he was upset is, the hyena boy 'forced him' to give him the sandwich, trading it for a hotdog bun.