XIII

◄ 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 ►

[name] was acting differently, their demeanor changed. Knocking on the classroom door, as the others stood off to the side, they smile.

"Could we please talk to Ruggie Bucchi?" They asked sweetly.

"Ah..it's you guys again," he sighs when he sees who is asking for him. "I really hope this isn't about that grilled cheese. We traded fair and square."

"We need to ask you some questions about the incidents related to the injuries that have befallen prospective spelldrive tournament players." Riddle says in a stern voice.

"That sounds like serious business."

"Let's take this out to the halls and keep it in DM's if you catch my drift," Cater points to the door.

"I'm cooperating, let's all act like civilized people now."
✦✧✦✧
He in fact did not cooperate like he said he was going to. Instead, when being accused of being the culprit, proceeded take the magic pens, and run away.

Ruggie was a fast runner, that was for sure. But, so was [name]. Eventually, the demigod caught up to the hyena beastman. Something in them snapped.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, they held their grip tight. They stared directly into his eyes.

Ruggie seemed scared, genuinely scared for his safety, even if it was for a split second.

"Even if you did catch me—what evidence do you have?" Ruggie smirks.

[name] blinks and lets go of him, they can feel a headache forming. They stumble back a bit, Ace catching them so they don't fall. The demigod closes their eyes for a split second.

When they reopened their eyes, Ruggie was gone and Jack was there instead.

"So you guys are still on the hunt huh?"

"We are, no thanks to you, you ass-"
✦✧✦✧
[𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴...𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺?" 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵.

"𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺..." [𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦] 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.